What is the greatest threat to your country?

What is the greatest threat to your country?

Attached: chinainvade.png (732x633, 638.86K)

our prime minister

The critical big booty latina shortage

Attached: emu distribution.png (240x196, 17.34K)

I always found it strange it how westerners are so content with being US vassals and forever living in their shadow. The excuse of China and Russia boogeyman is control 101.

The lack of self-sufficiency

fucking this

Attached: 1659917434963597.webm (540x960, 1.51M)

who did they ask? Sky News readers?

either sky or nine probably

Attached: 1661153582351565.jpg (1080x5984, 2.04M)

i can't speak for europeans but the US is our older brother. of course we have share the same attitudes

how can chinese people be afraid of china?

>12M views
Since when did 60 minutes start pandering their content primarily to Americans?

NATO

This but unironically.

ourselves

When Australia will become majority chinese ethnicity wise, will local chinese start to form opinion of mainland close to those of Honk kong people and Taiwan or will they rather be for unification with the mainland?

The Chinese demographic has never really been what people think, the majority of Chinese people here are just students that come for our universities since they look good on their resumes when they return home to China. Chinese and Hong Kongers that are here are incredibly anti-CCP and hold protests or hand out flyers all the time about it.

Xi has something like 65% approval rating among Chinese in Australia. They just don't protest in favor of Xi because he is already in power.

Attached: IMG_20220831_173404.jpg (1080x1883, 288.84K)

Most of them fear repercussions from back home if they do things here. So much so that robocalls pretending to be from China make calls here and scam Chinese citizens into thinking they have some debt or fine back home, and the overwhelming majority pay it out of fear.

USA is a known quantity with the world's most powerful navy. Australia is an island with little oil or manufacturing. Our defence doctrine since the fall of Singapore has been to suck American dick so they'll stop anyone from blockading us. And China fucking about and militarising the South China Sea pushes Australia further in alignment with the USA.

Personally I think the realpolitik for being goons for American imperialism makes less and less sense. It increases the likelihood of conflict with China and hurts us economically.

There would be no realistic threat to a neutral Australia short of WW3 in the Pacific, which would be impossible to plan for anyway.

>Personally I think the realpolitik for being goons for American imperialism makes less and less sense.
This. American domination is based in taking their side, or you're an enemy. So you're always in conflict.

Cringe. USA didn't even care about us during WWII which is why their soldiers had a mutiny on our shores.