I'm extremely tired of them

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.49K)

We know, you are losing after all.

t. cuckimir from malmo oblast

I'm extremely tired of russian hate threads

Do something about it then.

me too

It's mutual

Attached: hohlosus.gif (498x329, 354.64K)

The entire world is tired of your country of spam

Ta livet av dig ziggebög

иди нa хyй

Lmao, russian diaspora is so fucking lame

I think the only thing they're losing is their mind about is having priviliged westies like you sitting in their comfy homes screaming at them about gas prices and how horrible everything is (even though quite literally they didn't do anything wrong) while they are in a crisis and having their homes and families ripped apart.
If you never experienced war on your own flesh blood you should really keep your fucking mouth shut

Jag kan också använda en översättare

Hohol

Then fuck off blyadnik, no one wants you here

We know, atleast you're winning after all

Not really lmao, your diaspora are the biggest of patriots and shills until it's time to go home

I'm really tired of seeing Zelenskyy or Zelenskiy or whatever the fuck his name is on my news feed, begging for weapons and crying about Russia.

Everyone here is tired of Ukraine. My dad even said that Russia should hurry up and conquer Ukraine so that petrol prices would normalize.

Attached: 1646668397255.gif (480x341, 3.43M)

Why aren't you zubhumans range banned is beyond me, all you do is come here spam your shitty mafia state's propaganda and pretend to be pidorussia fans from VPNs. Any thread that is pro russian should instaly trashed. This is a Western board.

Seething kurwas, I'll spam wherever I want and you will eat that as you eat shit out of german toilets and you will thank me for the meal.

meds now

kill yourself vatnigger

You can become a janny and declare your own special operation

Lmao the cope hahaha. 3 more days 3rd worlder, 2nd army in the world hahahaha

How about rushits take Donbass first?

Not for long zubhuman, eventually your PC will break and you won't be able to replace it thanks to sanctions. Electronics in your mafia state is becoming a luxury item.

I can't even understand your schizo gibberish. Eat my shit now and then come tomorrow for the new portion, pshbzdfag