My dad and I were supposed to take the trans-Siberrian Railway this decade but it got cancelled due to the corona + war...

My dad and I were supposed to take the trans-Siberrian Railway this decade but it got cancelled due to the corona + war.. He's sick and dying and it was our last goal of travelling together since we've been across most other continents..

Tell me Any Forums, will we have a chance to make it next year? Theres so many international cultures and folkgroups you come across

Attached: IT'S OVER.jpg (634x798, 72.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NtdmNVNosA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go ride a train across Canada instead.

Good. And I hope he dies before he gets to finance a terrorist state who kill children.

There's no news about it being closed why don't you just go

I aint going to that board since my last incident. Got a bunch of hipsters telling me I aint hardcore enough because I refuse to travel with backpacking

>trans-Siberrian Railway
It's shit anyway

You will go to hell if you contunie acting like that. Just my advice.

Rude but actually based. Sorry for your dad OP but you shouldn't go to russhit.

Where do Ukrainian and Chechen kids killed by Russian bombs go?

>IMPORTANT UPDATE: All international Trans-Siberian trains between Russia, Mongolia & China have been suspended since February 2020 due to Coronavirus and remain suspended until further notice. Russian domestic trains are running including the Moscow-Vladivostok Rossiya. All international trains between western Europe & Russia remain suspended because of sanctions. The Foreign Office now advises against all travel to Russia because of the war between Russia & Ukraine, see www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/russia. I have left this page as was pre-pandemic, but various companies including Real Russia may no longer be trading, because of sanctions.

I don't think they let EU members in there anymore, news dont really report on this stuff.
I hear its much worse than the US ones but I still loved travelling across USA so I doubt I'll hate this even if its cheaply made.

If you wanted, you could have gone I think. There are flights to Moscow via Turkey and Westerners aren't banned in Russia per se. Payment would be an issue though, not sure it's possible to acquire Russian credit cards here.

But yeah, I've also been wanting to travel to Russia for quite some time. Looks like it might actually get harder now as the discussed EU visa ban will likely result in reciprocal measures.

Take the Auschwitz railway instead I welcome all persons of pidorussian descent

I don't think he will make it. My dad went quickly after he got sick. Whatever you decide to do I hope you both have a good time together.

I never understood why people would want to travel to Russia. If you are Russian, sure, I could see having nostalgia for your homeland but Russia is not known for its weather, it's not known for its marvelous sites, it's not known for its friendly culture or renowned cuisine. You sound like a faggot to be honest, I hope many vatniks beat you the fuck up at the airport. You're like those contrarian retards that go to North Korea for a holiday.

Go somewhere else, you have the entire world for it

Actually North Korea would be more interesting as it's literally frozen in time. russia is mostly a decaying remains of a bygone era.

Transsiberian railway is super famous lol, its also not only Russia but can be followed by huge portions of China if you so wished.

I have travelled in USA, Canada, Australia, 15 EU countries, MENA countries, South Africa and Latin America... There's a lot of fun places to visit and I'd like to visit Russia too.
youtube.com/watch?v=1NtdmNVNosA

You can literally experience 30+ different cultures in a months time and see various climates from Taiga, to Mongolias continental climate and gobi desert, to ending in Beijing.

I get that you guys hate Russians due to politics and stuff, but there's a lot to experience if you're a nobody like me.

Attached: Trans-Siberian map with connecting train routes.jpg (770x479, 129.94K)

if you really want to visit, you will find a way inside by sneaking in. if the trains are not in service, alternate between driving and domestic flights to cover the distance. honestly, i would just try to help your father recover until it reopens and use your energy to find any method to keep him alive for as long as possible.

Canada is a vile and putrid country

Thank you anons, I will try my best but I cant do much more myself than I am. But I hope we will get through this.

>Russia is not known for its weather
False, anyone who knows anything about this country will tell you that the weather here is perfectly fine aside from the extreme north

>it's not known for its marvelous sites
Also false, St Basil's cathedral, the Kremlin, and lake Baikal (just to name a few) are some of the most well-known tourist attractions in the world

>it's not known for its friendly culture
If that were the case, tens of millions of people wouldn't have visited the country as recently as 2019. Before the pandemic Russia was the 10th most visited country in Europe

>or renowned cuisine
I'll give you this one

I'm sure you can still visit Russia even if it's a bit more complicated now that it was 8 months ago