How popular is spicy food in your cunt?

How popular is spicy food in your cunt?

Attached: zhaozhuangspicychicken2.png (1838x884, 3M)

In American cuisine:
Buffalo wings are very popular and those can get pretty hot. They're great to eat when drinking beer
Cajun food can be pretty spicy.
Regular white American food is generally not spicy
Various foreign cuisines with a lot of spicy dishes like Mexican and Indian are very popular (though most y pepo don't go for the spiciest options by default)

very, and I live for it

not much, only local snacks are spicy.

I eat a lot of non-Americanized Mexican food and it seems like the dishes themselves usually aren't spicy, but the sauces can be very spicy
Is that an accurate assessment?

I also have had dishes that were spicy to begin with, like Pozole Rojo
But it wasn't like Thai Food or Szechuan food which can be extremely hot

Not at all, local taste here is sweet, sour and tangy.
But I do enjoy spicy food through time to time but not easy to get via restaurants unless you say it because they automatically do it sweet for the swedish pallet.

Attached: 1661932191338.jpg (2157x3045, 2.26M)

Guess

Is it just me or do the Chinese cut their poultry dishes in the most awkward way possible?
I love bone in chicken, but they cut a bunch of tiny pieces through the bone which leaves annoying bone shards

kek. this flag sums it up.

>tfw love spicy food but can't eat it because it will give me awful shits the next day

Not popular

There are literally 0 spicy dishes in german cuisine

Don't you guys like spicy mustard with bratwurst THOUGH?

I had thought so until I learned "being spicy" abroad meant being spicy everywhere on dish and you become no longer getting how it tastes during meal with it.
so no.

* I had thought it was very popular...
* so it's unpopular here.

I love spicy food
My local chinese places makes a delicious spicy Mapo Tofu

im white

It's more or less the default, but a lot of Indians can't actually tolerate very spicy food

Yes but thats not the kind of spicy OP is talking about

it depends on what you mean by spicy. well seasoned =/= hot