Why do Arabs love this man?

Why do Arabs love this man?

Attached: hitler.jpg (838x468, 60.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhud
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France. [...] Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers, then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

Because he hated jews, literally that’s it, your average arab isn’t smart enough to know anything else about shitler.

Their hearts are in the right place, but they're silly for praising Hitler for the holocaust, when the holocaust itself is the greatest of all jewish lies.

because they are easily swayed retards
also

Ever heard about haj amin al husseini? hes basically the inventor of muslim anti semetism, and wouldn't you know it, A good friend of hitler too

what the fuck is this shit lol?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 11-25-50 EkciU6pWkAI3Cf0.jpg (JPEG Image 949 × 535 pixels).png (949x535, 397.91K)

>hes basically the inventor of muslim anti semetism
are you sure your country didn't have a role in that too?
Also, anti-semitism doesn't mean anti-jew.

I have no reason to believe that he said that, especially given how much Hitler hated all Abrahamic religions, probably lying.

Cope

I'm not coping with anything, what proof beyond "he said it" do you have?

Yes, it was him, and I would know it because I'm iraqi and jews & muslims lived in peace with each other before he and his cancerous ideology spread through the middle east. He wrote fatwa after fatwa, searching the quran for any passage that even hints at the idea of hatred against jews, he created thousands of myths and stories, some which survived even to this day and are still spread in the arab world about jews, he actively collaborated with the nazis, he even had the pleasure of meeting with the fuhrer himself, a privilege that wasn't given to almost anyone

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 11-31-30 Hitler-hosts-the-Mufti-1024x640.jpg (JPEG Image 1024 × 640 pixels).png (1024x640, 570.73K)

Attached: 1661561055777252~2.jpg (509x307, 42.77K)

He basically saw the ottoman genocides and Turkish revolution as ideal and what Germany must also do. Furthermore he saw Islam as a warrior religion over the more modern stagnant christianity, Goltz in WW1 manning the Ottomans goes through this in a lot more of detail with ”nation in arms” and fanatical nationalism. Hitler really never gave a shit about arabs or mentioning them, they were irrelevant. It’s just them projecting their power fantasy due to Hitlers hatred of Jews.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 11-35-02 follow-your-leader-72-years-ago-today-hitler-committed-suicide-19814236.png (PNG Image 500 × 499 pixels).png (500x389, 296.81K)

Attached: 1661842727479104.png (853x763, 688.01K)

Maybe he was but did your country and your people do anything to change their minds?

i wish i could cheer jewbro up. that's some tough shit

IDF murders children

'my country' didn't even exist back then, my grand grand parents saw their jewish neighbours' bloody heads cut off and paraded around as their homes were sacked, looted and destroyed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhud

Attached: 1657072481716.webm (720x720, 2.8M)

Culling Palestinians isn't a crime

stay strong.

Attached: 697.jpg (460x560, 70.43K)

And then your 5 year old grandfather was turned into a lamp shade, right?

I'm fine user, its just annoying to hear others try to lecture me about my own family's history

Attached: 1592685094048.jpg (1912x1415, 107.01K)

>collaborating
There couldnt have been all that much collaboration. I think there was Iraqis asking for help to coup the pro British kingdom but since Turkey (obviously) didnt allow troop passage througz their country they didnt do shit really.

>Yes, it was him, and I would know it because I'm iraqi and jews & muslims lived in peace with each other before he and his cancerous ideology spread through the middle east. He wrote fatwa after fatwa, searching the quran for any passage that even hints at the idea of hatred against jews, he created thousands of myths and stories, some which survived even to this day and are still spread in the arab world about jews, he actively collaborated with the nazis, he even had the pleasure of meeting with the fuhrer himself, a privilege that wasn't given to almost anyone

What a fantasyland you guys live in. You've killed millions of people throughout the middle east, and spread Islamic terrorism throughout Europe and North America as a tool for convincing us we should support you over Muslim peoples. The catalyst for violence in Palestine was the Ashkenazi invasion, that upset the peace between Muslims and Jews of the Old Yishiv, who by the way did NOT want Ashkenazi migrants to move to Palestine.

Attached: D0qPOYBW0AE22vu~2.jpg (636x452, 80.76K)

i do not like this chud one bit, if he didn't chimped out, jews would've stayed in easter europe (their real homeland.)