Why did Any Forumscels lie to me?

>5'9
>Don't shower daily or groom myself, have greasy messy hair
>Don't dress well (I wear all black like a goth)
>Alcoholic with zero ambition
>Don't follow social rules often, say whatever I want
>Share my insecurities and flaws with women openly

And I have women all over me. Hook up plenty and have had multiple women fall in love with me. All I had to do was actually go out and socialize with women, they have zero standards.

Attached: discoelysium2.png (369x512, 350.85K)

hmm yes today I will take relationship advice from Any Forums users

TL dr
I want apple juice
Thoughts?

Attached: 1661810117695935.jpg (720x960, 66.95K)

American women are complete retards, just be yourself is real

Love me some apple juice in the morning

Do you expect us to take what you say at face value without evidence? Lol with a probability of lmao

Attached: 1634587847228.jpg (800x800, 60.86K)

damn I need to replay DE now

>t. guy on left

Attached: untrained chad vs gymmaxxed gymcel.jpg (640x374, 37.98K)

I'm being honest.
What'd you mean? I agree that the be yourself meme is actually real.
What evidence do you want? What would I gain about anonymously lying?
What's DE?
I'm not that attractive. My face is a 5-6/10. I don't look masculine or hot, more boyish and cute.

disco elysium

Then you see it. As it strangles and beats your friends to death. The sweetest, most courageous men the in world. You see the fear, and power in its eyes. Then you know. That the bourgeois are not human.

Attached: discoelysium1.png (198x280, 117.37K)

larp until proven otherwise
kys

>

Attached: gary.jpg (401x555, 55.73K)

Man, if you don't want to believe me that is fine. But I want you to know that a woman will love you for who you are, if you just work out the ability to meet them, and be your honest self. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with you.

yeah ok and im elon musk son

>All I had to do was actually go out and socialize with women
Elaborate

You know what OP, I believe you
Maxing your social skills without forcing things that don't seem natural to your personality might be the the option

Same experiences but I'm 5'8" white. From Atlanta here and Asians and black girls aggressively flirt with me all the time but by the time I get home I just want to get drunk watch youtube and sleep.

I am brown and get plenty of brown girls, but I just want a pink princess. Is that too much to ask :(

Post face

>>Don't dress well (I wear all black like a goth)
but that's good tho. aaanyway yeah don't get your relationship advice from people who've never been in one, i.e. half this board.