How did frogs ever recover from this burn?

how did frogs ever recover from this burn?

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x842, 188.63K)

by bankrupting Germany twice and absorbing it into their economy and military bloc

They never recovered.

Attached: 1661755985330998.jpg (1024x983, 1023.27K)

And then promptly becoming the 2nd place country to West Germany. France is an embarrassment, even East Germany is wealthier than most of France now

Another hate france thread ? Nice i love unlogical threads.

>absorbing it into their economy and military bloc
That was their plan, yes, but it failed miserably lmao

The narrative isn't going to force itself!

Germans always had a tendency to seethe at French sophistication. Anglos need not even be mentioned

By winning 2 world wars

France almost collapsed in WW1 despite extremely heavy Anglo support and Germany having to fight on a 2nd major front.
WW2 need not even be mentioned, absolute embarrassment.

And boy how did all of that backfire.

Thats funny in everybodys mind its as if England helped france in its conflict with germany as if england was like an observer lol, reminder they were impliedbas much if not more than we were and we did most of the work, not them, i pity people revisiting history.

Extreme anglo support like marching slowly toward the enemy to instill fear into him?

Extreme Anglo support like 6 million soldiers, complete blockade of German ports and constant supplies deliveries of food and ammunition.
I don't think you understand Germany would have ran over both France and Russia in 2 year tops if not for England.

reminder that joe biden is french

Realistically speaking, Germany was the last decent country in Europe. The world would be a much better place today had they won.

if napoleon federalized europe back then europe would still own its colonies and relevance, its all your fault at dividing since you couldnt reign yourself.

It was Russia that turned the tide. England just sat on the side egging them on and sending some money.

All that thanks to the Ghost of Paris.
Germany shocks France rocks

thats exactly what i meant by dividing since they couldnt reign tho, its ultimately their fault even more when they complain nowadays.

All of that was irrelevant when the tide of the war was decided solely by the sacrifices of french soldiers during the early stages of the war.

Anglo did jack shit until much later.

we literally lost all battles. french army just froze to death and napoleon went back with all his “allies” betraying him. the french lost only because of their miscalculations and now they’re blaming everyone else for that