Are zoomers ridiculously tall in your kunt?

Are zoomers ridiculously tall in your kunt?

Sweden
Yes. It feels like the average zoomer is 190+ Cm. For burgers that is roughly 6'2 or 6'3.

Attached: Chudemar.png (598x652, 105.38K)

yep i used to be somewhat tall 5'11, but theyre all fuckin huge and now i look like a manlet if i wear flat shoes

maybe, im a zoomer and im not tall but i am taller than most of my family, maybe its diet or something idk, i did drink a lot of milk as a kid

Not at all

Yes. The average White zoomer male is 6'2, and the women are like 5'8. I'm 5'9, and feel like a manlet everywhere. I want to move to the West Coast so I can at least be taller than the Asians and Hispanics.

nah zoomzooms are malnourished here

No, you're just mentally retarded

This is literally incorrect and it takes 5 seconds to get the actual results of their height. No idea what you get out of making this thread

i'm 19 years old and 177 cm, kids around my age are usually 178~182cm

Attached: 1661917911908169.gif (220x220, 46.16K)

>19
>kid
what? you're an adult, jfc asian childishness has no end

Retards just can't measure themselves properly and/or have attrocious posture, so to them everyone seems to be taller.

Here in Norrland the average NON-BABBE swedish zoomer is easily 196cm. That is 6’5 for you americans. They are so tall i dont get how, mogged every day by giant zoomers

>t.20 years old

Thank you for the conversion Swede friend.

anyways height doesn't mean shit. Mike Tyson used to be 178 centimetres tall, and he used to slay 2 metre giants in his career

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 90.96K)

wtf i'm coming back up, need me a tall bf

How many threads about inceldom have you made in the last two weeks?

whitey ones are

It's probably just really short guys who lie to themselves and think they're way taller than they actually are. I'm on the lower end of 6'1 and people tell me I must be taller sometimes, mostly either short women or men 5'10-11 who realize that if I'm 6'1 and 2+ inches taller than them they must not be 6'

Han e den sinnessjuka turkapan fått fel i huvudet efter att ha blivit mobbad av svenskar

Why are people happy to admit that nutrition/environment plays a role in determining one's height, but not the same for jaw development?

fucking manlets

because you WILL eat ze goyslop
you WILL have an inzel face
and you WILL be happy

Diet has been always recognized as important for proper face development in general

Attached: e4cfb4311633c0b58d7289ebd6ce27b9.jpg (325x391, 24.03K)

Yes but mthey are just as tall as millenials desu, around 190cm~ (6'3) ethnic guys are a bit shorter on avarage around 185cm (6'1~). Avarage girl is around 170-175 (5'7-5'9)