Where do toilet cleaners from your country come from?

>India
Aryan men of North India migrate south leaving their house and families to sell street foods and clean floors of south Indians.

Attached: FHC_xlOVQAE4PKw.jpg (4096x4096, 1.1M)

Poland

Poland

Poland

Serious question: why are north indians dumber and poorer than south Indians? Has this always been the case? What are the differences between the two groups that might cause such a phenomenon?

Attached: south vs north iq.png (1236x1884, 3.13M)

serious answer
south is sexually conservative, traditional combine this with a pursuit of education and seeking high income jobs

peru

Meanwhile North is mostly agrarian with people who think never having completed school to help their families farm is a badge of honour

Meanwhile North is mostly aryan people*

Since this is just the general India thread now I gotta ask. Is the British occupation like a national trauma or are you guys mostly over it? Honestly this shit was hard to watch.

Attached: s.jpg (1897x1007, 376.12K)

My forefathers were Officers in the British army themselves.

Have you ever heard of Jallian Wala Bagh.

Attached: ec865e25-e4f6-4415-bf25-c32871cb1f9d.jpg (1675x709, 252.14K)

Yes in fact, but I think it's mostly famous because it featured Gurkhas.

to be fair it was like 70 years ago. Plenty of Indians were alive to see it happen

We're mostly over it, nobody seethes about Brits these days. The second worst things Brits did (first was obviously killing people) was introducing bureaucracy in government administration. Its shit like
>"Sorry I can't process your documents until you fill these 500 different forms by hand and produce all documents going back 3 generations"
>"Oh what's that? You forgot a single form? Too bad, try again next year. Also refill all 500 forms"

look at the avg life expectancy

inefficient management in the north
south indians have the oriental bug-men thing going for them so they're more likely to have overbearing parents who forced them to devote all their time and energy to academics at the cost of their childhood, at least for the middle class
south indians are also usually pissed at us because their tax money goes towards funding the 3rd or 4th mansion of some random politician in UP and Bihar

>south indians have the orie-ACK!!

Attached: file.png (696x303, 108.11K)

Here we use Islanders in Auckland and Welington or sometimes Chinese and Indians and in rural south island areas the cleaners are actually White while the North Island uses Maoris

When were Indians allowed to become officers? I would have thought it would have been quite late

you really dont want to play this game lungi

Attached: saa-ACK.png (872x187, 25.39K)

stay in your hole bimaRAT

Attached: Chotte_Lal-i.jpg (750x500, 55.12K)

Was this always the case? I thought northerners genrrally were richer than southerners, historically speaking

Russia mostly, they also serve as cheap whores to Polski Pans

>Was this always the case? I thought northerners genrrally were richer than southerners, historically speaking
Not really, South has been always richer, in the past because of being a SEA trading superpower. North was also rich in the past but never at South level. Then came various invasions from Afghanistan which made the North much poorer.