Are people with disabilities treated fairly in your country?

Attached: Screenshot_54.jpg (856x686, 254.78K)

Social media and its consequences have been disastrous for mankind.

Attached: abc (1).jpg (2048x1981, 474.16K)

Why the fuck is every young person today mentally ill with atleast 1 disability

Don't know, it must be a pain

Attached: abc (3).jpg (1536x2048, 574.66K)

>OMG I FORGOT TO POST SOMETHING ON MY INSTAGRAM STORY, IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AAAAAAH

Normalization of mental illness (homosexuality, transexuals, depression, etc) in media therefore it's seen as trendy.

Respect disabled people

Attached: asdaadas.jpg (720x960, 92.15K)

Anxiety is not a disability. It's just over sensitivity to pressure. Zoomies have yet to feel any pressure from anything. Me? I was desensitized throughout my private schooling. Sucks to suck.

Is trendy, also Robert Sapolsky or whatever his name is said something about that in his lecture about behavioural evolution or some title like that. Is in Standford youtube channel.

Attached: painful disability.jpg (640x480, 61.84K)

because of algorithms that intentionally made to keep you on their websites longer by making you doomscroll for hours on end.

Attached: troubling anxiety.jpg (2048x1536, 539.67K)

Nothing a good BBC won't fix

kill women.

Rude and inconsiderate

Attached: panic attack symptoms.jpg (750x1334, 216.03K)

Attached: crippling anxiety disorder.jpg (540x960, 49.88K)

People aren't being properly socialized as children anymore because they don't play outside with other kids and are neglected by their parents which makes them end up with behavioral problems as adults. You see this in other animals.
Don't let your kids get hooked on electronics or they'll become depressed introverted weirdos.

She kinda looks like Boxxy kek

It's fake. It's a fad zoomers come up with for attention. Making up mental illnesses is cool to them and a part of their personalities, like their horoscope, harry potter house or their equally made up "sexuality". To them, fidgetting in class is ADHD, and not liking to talk is definitely social anxiety. Woah you daydream during a lecture like every other teenager in the history of mankind? Autism.
Of course they don't have the "real" versions of these illnesses, which some are even clinically debatable to even exist in the first place, but they like to self diagnose and take their "conditions" seriously. It's why you have retards on tumblr or twitter have bios like
>18/autistic+social anxiety/transmasc aroace lesbian/rising moon
Or whatever bullshit they come up with

>She kinda looks like Boxxy kek
did she also speak in favor of mental health?

Attached: hardships of mental health issues.jpg (640x624, 63.45K)

Trying to be unique and popular like people they see in media (since just about every TV character that Tumblrfags love has some kind of mental illness). Even autism is a trendy cool thing to have now.

>being this retarded
holy fuck you people are insufferable

100% chance you're some fat lonely weirdo that thinks you're le based alpha

it's easier now and more socially acceptable to recognize and diagnose and admit these things. people have always been mentally ill

if you think every part of your body can get sick except for your brain, you're a tard

Attached: moments before the panic attack.jpg (540x960, 53.01K)

No, because Boxxy was sane enough to quit the internet after becoming famous and never did she pretend or claim that her quirky personality was anything other than that, unlike the girl in OP or zoomers who would instantly claim whatever mental disorder they found the coolest.

I don’t know you so I don’t care who or what you are

Whatever happened to Boxxy? I recall her selling out(and getting fat) ~10 years ago and doing things like streaming video games for money.

It's not mentally illness, it's mental weakness. I'm a zoomer but all I do is tell myself as soon as I wake up that I'm a good person and I'm happy to be alive and voila, never even had an inkling of anxiety or depression or OCD

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg.png (2560x1280, 178.02K)

>if you think every part of your body can get sick except for your brain, you're a tard
Surely nowadays the brain of every single teenager and young adult in the West is prone to more mental disorders because the wonders of psychology and psychiatry have made it possible to detect these terrible illnesses.
I am certain it has NOTHING to do with doctors and psychiatrists making huge profits by taking advantage of the idiocy of internet-addicted impressionable young people and "diagnosing" them with whatever vague lists of "symptoms" fit them the most, so they can be properly medicated.

She tried to make "Boxxy" her persona, like a charactet, but people never liked that because all the charm and innocent authenticity was gone, so she made some slicenof life vlogs for a while until she silently disappeares off the face of the internet. Last video she made was in 2017.