/mena/ الشرج الاوسخ وشوال افريقيا

Attached: mashallah.jpg (1024x818, 75.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ERFXIntNhQ
youtu.be/WQPfQvLIseA
youtu.be/8iQlEaCQBNQ
youtu.be/w-aamvlT5C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Shaked was born Ayelet Ben Shaul in Tel Aviv to a well-educated upper-middle-class Israeli family. Her paternal grandmother immigrated to Israel from Iraq as a single mother in the 1950s as part of the Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries, carefully investing her money in property and the education of her children.[8] Her father was an accountant and voted Likud.[9][10][11] Shaked describes herself as "half-Iraqi and proud of it".[8] Her mother, a Bible teacher, was from a center-left Ashkenazi family whose ancestors migrated to Palestine from the Russian Empire and Romania in the 1880s as part of the First Aliyah.

>She grew up in the upper-middle-class Bavli neighborhood of Tel Aviv. She identified her political awakening and right-wing orientation to when she was 8 years old, after watching a television debate between Yitzhak Shamir and Shimon Peres, where she supported the right-wing views of Shamir.[10][12] As a teenager, she was a main instructor in the Hebrew Scouts Movement in Israel. At high-school, she held right-wing views but was not highly political.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 07-15-29 Ayelet Shaked - Wikipedia.png (449x599, 460.66K)

I love these types of memes, seen similar ones with goku and bart simpson

>ancestors migrated to from the Russian Empire and Romania in the 1880s as part of the First Aliyah
I think you made a mistake Copy and pasting that. Where did her ancestors migrate to?

My family decided to sell the cat that we adopted just yesterday. Why? Because the annoying bird we have, who shit all over the house and wake everybody up early, could be attacked by her.
The cat is literally the only thing that made me feel something in a long time. Fuck this I've always wanted to see the bird suffer but now I want to see him being raped to death by a BBC.

Attached: kskshd.jpg (720x533, 23.58K)

Attached: gusic-cat-gusic.gif (638x600, 1.81M)

Nice cat

> لكن عارف انها مش هتعبّرك عشان انت دون بشري مش مميز
I thought so too. Turns out I was wrong (she is now my gf).
This
lmao

Attached: ziiiiegler.jpg (697x713, 36.03K)

Who's in for some kino?
Local: youtu.be/_ERFXIntNhQ
Foreign: youtu.be/WQPfQvLIseA

as salamu alaykum
hope you all have a blessed day

Attached: 1586874014655.png (406x720, 278.61K)

This is what the Estonian ACTUALLY likes.

Attached: 1661926336702126.jpg (750x875, 453.08K)

standing ginger tabby cat

youtu.be/8iQlEaCQBNQ

Are there any dishes where you guys live that involves cooking dried figs?

Funny how the gods gods of the pharoahs saw you become the mightiest people of the earth, whereas as allah has seen you become weak, hated, pitiful and poor people. Interesting.

السلفففففففف الصاااااااااااااالح

كيف يسلفُ من خلف ؟

i hope you have a blessed day too
tldr its an israeli whore

الله يرحمك يا غورباتشوف :(

زبفسروال

انا هربت من روسيا و هياني متخبي ب صور الشمس حلوة اليوم عالشاطئ

بوتين كان عم ب لاحقني فطلبت مساعدة الاستاذ نبيه و دبرلي هروبي

قريبا بعمل مقابلة مع الصحافة كرمال استلم رئاسة جمهورية لبنان و نيك اخت الفساد انا و الاستاذ زبيه

Attached: sour-public-beach.jpg (550x343, 19.39K)

funny how you are angry and joyfull in the same second

زيجلر

*يلحس بقوة*

اتمنى اعيش اسقاط النظام العالمي واصير حر
كسم الغبنة اذا اجيال المستقبل بتقرا عننا وتقول وش جيل العبيد هذا

بتحبو الافلام القصيره؟
انا شفت الفلم ده من حوالي اسبوع و عجبني جدا
youtu.be/w-aamvlT5C4
هو يدوب ١٣ دقيقه بس جميل

Attached: TrishUna18.jpg (2039x2893, 527.87K)

Finally, a nigger thread.

Attached: cj2.png (320x336, 102.78K)

أحا الدنيا فجأة برد نيك كسمك يا الله

انميشن فقط