Australia is still seething that we bombed their bogan two decades ago

>Australia is still seething that we bombed their bogan two decades ago

Attached: 1661791815884.jpg (1080x1413, 338.42K)

>we
You will never have a caliphate

>classifying Australians separately from people
Based

>kill 202 people
>only get jailed for 20 years
bravo indos

Indogs support terrorism
We go to Bali and mindbreak their women with your BWC
Two sides of the same coin

But ask yourself this: why is Ausrralia paradise on Earth while Indonesia is a shithole where people live in shit and garbage filled houses and live on 30 cents a day?
Because we're better than you, and always will be. Get fucked dog the Bami bombings were horrific.

all murderers and violent criminals should just be executed, cheaper and keeps society safer

I'm still amazed that in some countries people only get 20 years for that shit. I used to think "life" actually meant for life when I was a kid but there's parole and all types of leeway, it's insane.

yeah I think we're about to release a serial killer too
it's all because of Christian morality, people think everyone can be redeemed even at the cost of their own safety

There was a guy here who cut another prisoners eyelids off and did some other things and he only got 14 years

When they abolished the death penalty they claimed they would have life imprisonment instead but that turned out to be a lie

>BWC
It's the reverse, Bruce

Attached: InKutaAustralianGirlswithBaliBoysjpgresi-1.jpg (590x443, 32.46K)

What ethnic group are they to be so dark? They look like abos.

Holy hell he's real

Attached: 542.png (454x541, 109.06K)

Attached: new Chudjak dropped.jpg (278x423, 41.53K)

While I'm generally pro-rehabilitation, his release was just pure political BS.

>will probably end up in jail again
Drug smugglers get executed but literal terrorist gets released. You won this one, Asep.

What are you talking about Steve? We'd never abolish death penalty.

How does this make you feel?

Attached: ausvsindo.png (1138x360, 18.91K)

Do it again lol.

They deserve it.

Nothing. We've always been irrelevant aside from being under the US in population. No one goes about their day comparing our nation to ozzie

The bombers got executed. Guy claimed he was lied to. He thought the bombs were for Palestinian causes and all that.

That's what Indonesians look like without whitening cream

I'd say the whole palestinian thing is a bunch of BS but then again I have no way of proving it

I'm talking about the west