Why did Any Forumscels lie to me?

>5'9
>Don't shower daily or groom myself, have greasy messy hair
>Don't dress well (I wear all black like a goth)
>Alcoholic with zero ambition
>Don't follow social rules often, say whatever I want
>Share my insecurities and flaws, with women openly

And I have women all over me. Hook up plenty and have had multiple women fall in love with me. All I had to do was actually go out and socialize with women, they have zero standards.

Attached: Portrait_you.png (369x512, 350.85K)

i've been saying it for years

if women had the insane standard that Any Forumscels think they do we'd be on mars by now

I just dont meet women at all.

My dog likes just about everyone who approaches it. Bitches man yknow

the women you get would make me and my friends laugh. it's not hard to scrape the bottom of the barrel when you live there, loser kek

Women offer me guilty sex all the time. They want to cheat on their man with me.
Why aren't women loyal, bros?
Why do I attract them?

What kind of soyboy told you women didn't like druggie losers over successful masculine men?

Nah, they've been lovely women. I seem to attract inexperienced, shy women the most. Its nice to be the first one to be with them. It feels nice having someone trust me with that. I also attract more dominant women too, which I am happy with. I've never been with below a 6/10 desu.

Men on the internet say that shit all the time. Before I got experience I thought that it was true. They are completely wrong. Crusty junkie goths are unironically a type for a lot of women I've learned.

Concerning yourself with ideas about standards people believe they believe is low concept.

Attached: idiotdoomspiral.jpg (657x916, 154.13K)

Yeah cool user, but if you're only pulling bottom of the barrel bogan sluts with no future or ambition, you've lost. Sex for sex's sake is boring.

Are they stacies?

Not models, but above average for sure. They've even approached me before. The last girl I went on a date with was super pretty and approached me at a party.

user you are white ofc Asian women will still fuck you despite all these things.

Only been with one Asian woman. Most of the women have been White.

Sex doesn't exist. It's a sociocultural construct.

Please explain what you mean in a more complicated way.

Because none of those things you listed matter. The only thing that matters is having a nice face

It does exist, but it is overrated. The intimacy is better than the sex for me.

They aren't bottom of the barrel or sluts. Most of them have been inexperienced girls. They are drawn to me for some reason. Also, it isn't even the sex that I like the most, it is the intimacy. It makes me feel like I'm not worthless for a little while.

My face isn't masculine or chiseled, more cute and boyish than hot and manly.

I've learned that over time I guess. Genuinely not giving a shit about what society or people think is the best way to find peace.