Can we talk about radio here?

can we talk about radio here?

Attached: 17258829-Opie_Anthony.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 144.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc837CbHLbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure
i just watched a 2 hour video where cumia is riffing about one of his employees at compound media (pat dixon) punching another one (gino bisconte) in the face

Attached: cumia.png (327x434, 217.56K)

No

Opie banned me the other day cause I said he turned into a faggot after the asshole of the week crap.

how many other live viewers were there?

>Any Forums - Television & Film

I was probably the only one lol. I can't believe I follow him to be honest. I'm only watching him slowly have a mental breakdown. I'm waiting for the day where he flips his nut and gets carried off into a mental ward.

did you ever see his boomer attempts at getting a tiktok following lmao? not sure if he is still doing that or not

I've seen his cringe Instagram videos where he's headbanging making faces to killing in the name by rage. What I want to know is did his wife fuck off on him. Surely she saw how much of a dipshit he is and left him.

sounds pretty similar
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc837CbHLbg

he appears to live like a bum so he is probably frugal with his money, unlike anthony
she's probably still around if he still has millions tucked away

>yeah that's really something....let's go to the phones! Steve from Bayshore, you're on!

Any Forums is a Stern board

Attached: howard-stern-comes-again-9781501194290_hr.jpg (1400x1749, 227.89K)

I can’t believe how ugly ant’s ex wife is

how the fuck did ant morph into another guy like lost highway?

I'm from Australia and Ive known stern for awhile but I discovered o&a about 2 years ago and they shit all over stern. Stern was only good with Artie and now Stern is a boring suck up curly haired weirdo. Anthony cumia is hands down top 10 funniest broadcasters in history.

Stern is a faggot

Opie and Anthony was always better

Attached: opie.jpg (599x401, 38.86K)

>he appears to live like a bum so he is probably frugal with his money, unlike anthony
>she's probably still around if he still has millions tucked away
You have it backwards. Opie rents in a really expensive part of Manhattan while paying for a timeshare in the hamptons. This while having no income

Ant bought a house in LI that he sold and now lives in a shit apartment until he moves to South Carolina.

Opie is the one burning money

ghoul genetics

idk then
would he be so retarded as to still rent 2 expensive residents if he was single and hemorrhaging money?

yes

we need a radio/podcasts/Youtube board

OH AND AYYY PARTY ROCK