/cum/ - canada usa mexico

Anime edision

Attached: 1660996520515630.jpg (800x1131, 332.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1935KGfZpC9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vocaroo.com/1935KGfZpC9w

Attached: butthew.png (1387x959, 1.28M)

Attached: 1599344890369.jpg (1280x1347, 216.92K)

w-wait...w-what are you doing!!?

Attached: __sugiura_ayano_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_nnn_yryr__sample-cc786308129cef1b92ea2a912059cf17[1].jpg (850x1578, 195.69K)

Attached: just a lewd little girl.png (607x428, 166.64K)

Jihadist drug cartels would be real if moors never lost spain

Attached: ozziestrigger.jpg (600x450, 58.16K)

I can't add video game as one of my interest on Tinder, wtf?

Why are you on tinder? That is for whores.

Attached: 1601918306150.gif (220x220, 46.16K)

>using misandrist dating apps

Guess I'm a lonely fuck

>using the word misandrist

Attached: 16771 - 2soyjaks closed_mouth clothes dig_the_fucking_hole firearm gem glasses gun hat heart ias keyed looking_at_you meme neutral nigger open_mouth soyjak speech_bubble stubble text tranny variant_cobson variant_shi.jpg (1170x738, 113.69K)

Have you tried watching anime or reading eroge or something? I don't think courting whores will make you feel good.

Attached: 1425464614386.jpg (1920x1080, 188.36K)

I remember a bunch of media from like the 80's and 90's where a kid would be on the computer, and he would find the password to the CIA database in the HTML of a site or something, and then later government men would knock on his door and the kid wouldn't be in trouble but the suits would joke "maybe your son will work for us some day"

I think a lot of boomers were totally delusional that you guys were doing this kind of stuff on the computer
They didn't realize that the internet had totally become a shopping mall by 2014, then trump won and it became a heavily censored shopping mall by 2017
People who are like 45-50 grew up thinking that using the computer was very useful and the people who could do it were wizards. They let a lot of their kids have their attention be monetized for several decades and are surprised that they're like not even people now.

Regards, unfortunate frogs
^--- I wrote this all out for r9k but it looks like central North Carolina is banned from uploading images. Could one of you post that there? Thanks

Attached: smooking frog.gif (498x498, 888.47K)

Yes it does not fill the void

My new year's resolution for 2022 was to make a genuine effort at dating (i.e. dating apps) by the year's end.

Still haven't even downloaded a dating app yet. It's obviously completely fruitless because I'm a socially retarded 31-year-old khhv, but I still feel like I ought to try.

Any advice buds? Other than lowering my expectations to zero.

One day, this will be us.

Have you tried isekai manga/anime/LNs? Those are cool.

Attached: 1661890631624472.jpg (4065x5935, 2.71M)

1) Don't use tinder. If you have to use the internet, there are more wholesome alternatives, like plenty of fish or something.
2) Seek an IRL alternative instead. There are adult sport leagues, you could find a bowling alley or batting cages and just go hang out there and potentially meet someone. If none of those interest you, the gym is an option.

I watch Fuuto Tantei weekly whenever there is a new episode out and Dai no Daibouken

I'm convinced tinder matches you with a bunch of bots when you first use it and then after months you realize there's no one on it

>If none of those interest you, the gym is an option.
From my experience, NOBODY at the gym actually talks to one another, except people who already know each other. It's like those retarded boomer fantasies where you're supposed to just waltz into a park, happen upon a woman sitting on a park bench reading a book, interrupt her reading and strike up a conversation, and then end up with a gf. Just completely unrealistic.

You watch fujoshit? Are you gay?
1) You may just be going to the wrong kind of gym
2) You're supposed to develop relationships with people at the gym over time. If they're particularly welcoming or you're particularly outgoing you could become friends with people faster. You do have to make an effort regardless.

Attached: 1452658919968.png (212x257, 98.17K)

>waltz into a park, happen upon a woman sitting on a park bench reading a book, interrupt her reading and strike up a conversation, and then end up with a gf
AAAHHHHHH somebody HELP call the POLICE I’m being RAPED

Even that’s kind of a joke in itself, though. I can’t think of the last time I saw a woman reading a book in a park. Parks are for homeless minorities in tents shooting heroin now.

Fuuto Tantei is not fujo

>Parks are for homeless minorities in tents shooting heroin now.
such progress :)

It looks like fujoshit to me desu

I nearly got a gf, but now I want a bf instead. Can I get both?

At least their needles are free now so they can toss them in the grass when they're done :^)

It is not. It's an anime sequel to Kamen Rider W

You should seek spiritual enlightenment and physical health. In doing this, love may follow. If not, you're mentally and physically happy and healthy and can just enjoy anime instead.

Nah, it 100% looks like fujoshit.

Attached: 1590459483590.jpg (364x418, 30.11K)

I installed Tinder my freshman year of college. I even lost my virginity with it to an obese girl who I found her gravity falls incest collection on her tumblr later. I also had my first kiss with it but that girl seemed more normal. I uninstalled it this year. I'm 23, turning 24 soon. I never found a sex-friendship that lasted more than a couple weeks or got within striking distance of a relationship. The whole concept is a meeting of people with something so wrong with them they don't have stable friend groups to pick from. They should honestly take everybody on it and have all their phones explode. It would be an act of mercy.

Thanks, boomers :^)