NATObros... I don't feel so good

NATObros... I don't feel so good...

Attached: FakpTWeXEAIh1_x.jpg (680x680, 97.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo
swp.de/baden-wuerttemberg/ministerpraesident-von-baden-wuerttemberg-im-interview-kretschmann_-_krisenbewaeltigung-wird-fuer-sehr-lange-zeit-der-normalzustand-sein_-66076983.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather wipe my ass with a rag for a few months than be sent to die in DonbARSE.

My local council told the schools that they can't have heating on in winter and said we need to do it "to save Ukraine." I'm sure the 5 year olds freeing themselves to death will understand that. This country is retarded.

>RT

Attached: fucking moron.jpg (1024x580, 48.49K)

Vghhhh

>NATO
>wipe yourself with a rag
>Russia
>mothers and sisters are literally prostituting themselves for a crumb of bread

i think we are winning. but w/e you say RTard

>RussiaToday
Lol

Why the fuck are Euros so dependent on fucking vatniks for energy? Did you fags really dismantle your local infrastructure? The US gets fuel abroad but we also made sure to maintain a massive domestic capacity even when cheap imports were available. How fucking short sighted can you be?

Attached: you really think people would be that way.png (989x1217, 291.89K)

>RT

Attached: 1562106635036.png (604x618, 13.71K)

We all fell for the net zero/green lobby memes.

VGH NATO cunts are really this great? May we join??

Attached: IMG_20220828_024452_410.jpg (1019x816, 105K)

Please Russia-sama... I kneel...

>Why the fuck are Euros so dependent on fucking vatniks for energy? Did you fags really dismantle your local infrastructure? The US gets fuel abroad but we also made sure to maintain a massive domestic capacity even when cheap imports were available. How fucking short sighted can you be?
West is dying kamikaze style.

Attached: IMG_20220718_071431_096.jpg (648x347, 44.4K)

>Why the fuck are Euros so dependent on fucking vatniks for energy?
they really aren't

>Did you fags really dismantle your local infrastructure?
yes and the greens wont let us build any more, but it's ok because some british politicians thought it was a good idea to let China build some nuclear reactors for us

I have psychotic eastern bloc germans still speaking? Why have you not just shoved them in a fucking cellar somewhere? Get it together Europe.

Democracy was a mistake.

mate we literally don't buy anything from russia, i don't know why you're saying us

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo

swp.de/baden-wuerttemberg/ministerpraesident-von-baden-wuerttemberg-im-interview-kretschmann_-_krisenbewaeltigung-wird-fuer-sehr-lange-zeit-der-normalzustand-sein_-66076983.html

>tfw no stinky german green gf

Attached: 2022-08-30-235021_1920x1080_scrot.png (1135x950, 436.65K)

Embrace nuclear, retards

Because Europe's energy market is all one big grid.

what difference does that make? UK gas fields have been max capacity piping to Europe because there is no storage here, we aren't a seperate energy market

>West is dying kamikaze style.

Attached: russian captcha.png (408x586, 350.54K)

Not so fast Ahmad Khan.

Attached: 1661785133912963.jpg (3604x1868, 1.37M)

Iberian chads... I kneel...

I don't care. Prove the interview really happened. Or are you on lunchbreak now drinking some more of Putin's cum?

I'll wipe my ass with the Russ*an flag

Med kangz can't stop winning.

Attached: king carlos II quote.jpg (1702x2160, 1.03M)

>PROOFS?????
'okay here.'
>I don't care.

Saved.

It all has to be a joke, right? The only effect of the sanctions I've seen is that there's a shortage of green paint lol.