I can confirm America is like this

Just constant boredom occasionally interrupted by lunacy/violence. I lived there for years, there's literally nothing of consequence to do, just drink, eat, sleep, game, get high and watch TV/YouTube. That's why sex is such a big deal over there, it's like a major event compared to everything else that happens.

If it wasn't for the internet and streaming services, they would probably be in a full civil war by now.

Attached: QveenOfHill.jpg (1137x900, 327.91K)

That’s really interesting OP, thank you for pointing it out

being used to basic needs and more is not boredom

Basic needs are all that's being met there and even that's debatable. I've never seen a country with so much money and so little to spend it on.

cars are the reason for that. it's a testament to the low average IQ in this nation that everyone loves cars so much but they can't really tell you why. oh yeah, you can go fast? that's cool, are you a fucking kid? who cares?

One time my house was burglarized by a methed out schizophrenic that left a bag of crystal in my toilet after he took a shit, so yeah I agree America is sort of mundane

I want to fuck female Hank

RETVRN to DFW and spice it up, bro
The metro is more goddamn boring every year, feeling more and more like i need to escape either to h*uston or OOS

I'm digging that Dale

I hear Dallas isn't like I left it, almost everyone I ever went to school with is now either a burnout, in rehab or incarcerated. Houston also sucks, just better suburbs but the people are still shit, it's all shit. Austin also feels like a wasteland, I don't know why everyone hypes it up.

Attached: 1649777030622.jpg (625x469, 39.51K)

Luanne

Attached: luanne 4.png (542x349, 315.49K)

thanks for sharing OP, now close your computer and see the shithole you live in, worry about yourself

test

just realized she has a negro face and skull

Never knew how much I wanted to fuck Hank until now
My family moved into the outer burbs right before the Great Recession, it's now just another suburban ring - the traffic goes all the way straight to Oklahoma now. Dallas has never been a city per say (at least since the 50s), rather it's just a tiny urban core surrounded by a vast majority of people living out in the suburbs. Now it's practically a Bay Area on the Great Plains, same way that people from San Jose or Berkeley say they're from San Francisco.
Also Houston suburbs are legitimately third world

Austin is based though, what do you see wrong with it?

Houston near downtown seems sovl

Wow I can't wait to sit in congested traffic and drive the speed limit in my exorbitant fast car AS SEEN ON TV!

For me its femdale thiggle

So what do thirdies do every day that is so profound?

Sounds like you are just an incredibly boring person. Just because you never did anything of consequence doesn't mean other people weren't.

No, she has a fetal alcohol syndrome face. It's implied that's why she's kind of dumb too. My ex had FAS and our group of friends would always joke that she looked like her.

Attached: luanne king of the hill 1.png (382x559, 142.44K)

Haven't been back to Dallas since 95, Houston since 01 and Austin since 09 so my memory's fuzzy and facts outdated but I just remember feeling like there's just nothing there, even in Austin. Nothing of consequence, just apartments, highways, bars, fast food joints, gas stations, grocery stores, pawn shops and strip malls. It was oppressive, like you stay there long enough and nothing matters.

You start feeling like everything important is happening somewhere else, far away. Now and then someone will have a house party or whoever you're crashing with will have a delinquent brother that stills equipment from the local school computer lab but it's so much... nothing. I can't even imagine going back anymore, it's just a desolate wasteland and I hear from others who escaped that it's only getting worse.

Attached: 1654649710698.png (1200x1200, 342.7K)

>tfw no retarded southern grillfriend who calls me "Unka Hank"

>Just because you never did anything of consequence doesn't mean other people weren't.
Weren't, not didn't.

>Just because you never did
>doesn't mean other people weren't

Attached: 1652036381677.webm (1280x720, 838.93K)