Was Mexico culture popular in your cunt?

in my childhood everyone, teen to old people, was watching mexican novelas, putting Sanchez on Facebook, listening mexican songs, watching Chaves
what happened? God, I miss Rebeldes

Attached: 1644175700779.jpg (852x852, 171.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcR1KbbhRTs&list=RDMM&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=CuTx1QwLPjM
youtu.be/pj2ntDiXJCk
youtu.be/tIpzfs5tBJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel like that girl looks way worse irl than on that picture.

is this kind of girl common in grandiosa IBERIA?

who is this Sanchez you are talking about?

Honestly her face looks pretty American to me.

>I miss Rebeldes
its over

Attached: puta.jpg (1280x720, 128.59K)

HuGOD?

actually it was in another popular social media in brazil called Orkut
>who is this Sanchez
idk to be honest, I was child hanging out with my older brother, all of them put Sanchez, Hernandez as a surname in social media
I always wanted to fit in the group as well, but I was too young kkkkk good times
fuck, nostalgia

Fuck white girls are so fucking hot

When not over 21

that sounds bizarre but a friend of mine did the same thing back then, he liked to be called "Camacho", I think he took that alias from an old mexican movie
Sí supongo que se reiferen a él
based RBD enjoyers, have some Belanova youtube.com/watch?v=qcR1KbbhRTs&list=RDMM&index=1

what in tarnation

honestly that particular part of Mexican pop culture, the stretch from the late 60s to the early 2000s, had a lot of kino. after that, it's been downhill since, as it tries desperately to be more goblino-american, and too many jews, levantines and turks own shit to allow based mestizos to actually make the good shit like always

>God, I miss Rebeldes
Did you hear Maite Peroni did nude scenes recently?

t. kassy dillon

Bogged .com

youtube.com/watch?v=CuTx1QwLPjM

this kind of song was so unfathomably based, too bad I moved to muttland at the age when I was supposed to start discovering this and enjoying it directly. though, honestly, my life there would probably have been shit, so whatever, I can enjoy it now

>Rebeldes
only fags watched that
actually watching mexican novelas in general was considered a woman/fag thing, which one is you, OP?

ah yes, better than all the "macho" things from brazil like favelas and trannies.

>Julieta Venegas
My beanna
youtu.be/pj2ntDiXJCk
youtu.be/tIpzfs5tBJU

For me it was Dulce Maria though. Anahi was my what my pp preferred but Dulce was more of a crush. The third girl was meh in context.

NAFTA happened and we got americanized.