Just lower your standards bro

>just lower your standards bro
does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: file.png (810x1643, 1.09M)

given up trying actually

no way in hell she's 23

I heard bumble has less hot women than tinder, is this true? I might have better success thereā€¦

My friends tell me that but I tell them no I detest fat women. Truly vile creatures.

Also no way she's 23, maybe 32.

I heard the opposite. Some fat guy who is friends with my friend showed me his phone (he's a fat car salesman) and told me how plenty of fish has the ugliest women.

you tell me

Attached: file.png (810x1643, 470.16K)

Well I bet she has a pussy

100% depends on your area

so does your mom, but I wouldn't fuck either of them.

>23

Attached: 1660229021222043.jpg (474x473, 12.41K)

she would unironically ignore 80% of men and think she's too good for them
online dating fucked men so hard.

She expects an 8/10 guy who is tall with a big cock, nice car, his own place and a well paying job despite looking like a hobbit and being broke.

She wouldn't even match with me I bet. I'm destined to be alone

I'd still unironically fuck her.

Attached: thirsty goblina latina.jpg (500x96, 16.52K)

You might laugh,but she can easily get hundreds of matches and get a 10/10 guy

Attached: 1661711759656537.jpg (1640x960, 126.43K)

still would

I never understood the lower your standards advice. The whole point of dating is finding someone you are attracted to

That happens because men tend to do the "swipe all of them right" thing. They just want to know how many girls are attracted to them but if it is a ugly chick, they will not date her.

100% depends on your area

Internet never lies right? U'm I suppose to believe this or is this just some side meme?

keep coping my mans, the average woman thinks the average guy is ugly as fuck. Women thinks 8/10 guys look average. Online dating is over saturated with men. Looking like mr potato head as a girl is enough to fuck some guy who looks like an actor or model. you gotta remember, 1 key many locks my man, 80:20 rule. Women will all be fine with having casual sex with the same 20 attractive dudes while not giving the average man an iota of pussy. infact it's scientific and biological a fact, more men are born than women and it's not until your 30s-40s where the sexes equalize because men have a lower life expectancy (muh privilege)

Attached: 1576909866139.png (503x644, 23.2K)

Idk what to think anymore, everytime I approach a wymy she looks bothered by my presence or what I tell her, tired of trying for 27 years they can burn in hell