Let's trade

Let's trade.

I receive tens of billions in foreign aid.

You receive food shortages, recession, record inflation, skyrocketing home prices and the perfect excuse for Western politicians to terrorize you.

Attached: 1661909117311.jpg (1200x720, 52.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/stratfor-predictions-for-the-next-decade-2010-1
bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2005/02/21/newscolumn1.html
youtu.be/Namr1mTbhcE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_between_Russia_and_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Z

ILS NE PASSERONT PAS

you are a little bitch

>blames Ukraine instead of your own politicians for doing stupid decisions

>dumbfuck swedeshit still can't see the actual cause behind Europe's issues and still thinks it's Ukraine's fault like an inbred retard
ngmi

I don't care about political ramifications of this war. I just enjoy watching ammo depots blow up.

Attached: c943e782548b7657b1b8aedf7ca294e1.jpg (300x250, 11.47K)

Either they get horribly raped and murdered by Russian orcs or we do. I'll send them anything they need.

If first three somali immigrants and a war two thousand miles away is destabilizing your bitch ass country maybe they're not the problem.

Wouldnt have happened it neoliberalists didnt insist on making themselves dependant on Russia (because "le trade secures muh peace")

Z

peter zeihan told me it was all gonna happen anyway and that we'll get to rule the world again

Attached: screenshot2022-01-06at31510pm.png (938x527, 531.01K)

Peter Zeihan said that china was gonna collapse in the 2010s

businessinsider.com/stratfor-predictions-for-the-next-decade-2010-1

>Aside from the United States not going anywhere, I would say we expect the economic collapse of China in this coming decade. (2010s)

bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2005/02/21/newscolumn1.html

he also predicted from an article in 2005 that china would collapse because of oil prices within that decade (2000s)
>The price decline will coincide with economic collapse in China

Now he's predicting again that china will collapse in the 2020s.

youtu.be/Namr1mTbhcE

no one cares

but china actually is collapsing now so it was worth it in the end

I care. That guy seems like a crackpot. Lots of crazies over in America who think they're right based on nothing.

What, were you planning on giving that money to your African immigrant lover? Too bad.

>food shortages, recession, record inflation, skyrocketing home prices
Not my problem

in can understand finland + baltics but why would russia invade sweden?

Huh?Am I seeing a china in different universe or what?

Cope you dumb vatnik

Attached: 1661481704438033.jpg (700x705, 61.8K)

Why do the orcs want to conquer midland?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_between_Russia_and_Sweden

im not sure, nothing but bad news in china and severe economic decline for the past year and a half. if you think otherwise you're just reading state propaganda

They're our allies aren't they? Shouldn't we come through for our allies in tough times?

It quite literally is. You've staged every coup in Ukraine and brainwashed them to be your proxy.

δΉ™

Attached: putlerbus.jpg (1200x800, 251.07K)

It was just a prank, dude. Chill out.