STEM > Humanities >>> 'Social Sciences'

STEM > Humanities >>> 'Social Sciences'

Attached: Tesla_circa_1890.jpeg.jpg (940x1260, 453.44K)

all of these are inferior to neet gibs recipient

Neet + studying is Godlike tho. Most of the greatest minds went from studying into NEETing and part timing university lectures

that's REDDITesla, god of redditors and soyboys

Pretty sure he's from 4 chan Pol. He's nichchan Teslavich from Austria but born in Russia.

STEM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buisiness/Finance

Humanities and Social """"Sciences""""" are not real courses and should not exist

>brownshit doesn't think philosophy matters
i shouldn't be surprised desu

My physics teacher is such an asshole, what should i do STEMbros?

Stop being a bitch and buckle down.

Music>Philosophy>Natural Sciences>>>>>>>>>>>>>all

Attached: C0761FB8-E859-4F51-89DB-C84A8F46B432.jpg (1538x1154, 474.92K)

Athenians invented philosophy, and they were brown and gay.

Theoretical physics and mathematics is the real questions of the Universe, not the old philosophical question of knowing if sucking a female (male) is gay

STEM is not science lol, Math is finished. All they do is produce iPhones and shit, worthless faggots lmao.

the only thing you produce is feces so you've got a bit to catch up

Found the humanities retard that knows nothing about science

Found the humanities retard that does not know anything about science

STEM >>>>>>>>>>> Literal Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>> (power gap) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else

Why do chud worship STEM?
You guys speak as if the average stem was smart, when in truth most of them will become either codemonkeys or engineers

I would class them like this

Physics>Engineering>>>Pure Math>>Life Sciences>>>>>>>Language>Philosophy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest

There is a huge distinction between what pure science, hard science, and life science does.

Engineering constantly makes new shit happen, improving the world, new technology, Math and life sciences like medicine has been stuck in a rut for years though, there hasn't really been any ''new'' math like revolutionary though since the early 1900s, and medicine too simply stopped developing rapidly around the 80s-90s for some reason

Medicine is equally important as Physics, the average engineer is way less important than the average physicist or mathematician. There's just so many of them though

>High IQ
1 - Theoretical Physics
2 - Pure Math

>Normal IQ
3 - Life sciences
4 - Engineering (except civil engineering)

>Low IQ
5 - Computer Science
6 - Business/Finance

>Very dumb
7 - Architecture
8 - Civil Engineering
9 - Law
10 - Philosophy

>Proven retards
11 - Arts
12 - Social sciences

someone will be unemployed and depressed for their life.