/SINO/ General~ India superpoor edition

If your country is marked you are invited. We are chill. I am Chinese and these countries are my little bros

Attached: MapChart_Map.png (5000x3975, 459.49K)

I'm chinese
the fuck at the far left ?
Djibouti?

New Jersey Province

Yes the base there is our land now too

As a foreigner, I’m astounded by china’s progress. I saw a lot of documentaries and read books but I still have one question to ask. How do you instill the bonding of your people overbroad? Do your parents make you read Chinese history over and over to realize you have no one but each other?

I’ve seen countless diaspora of latinxs, Europeans, Africans, and Asians sell each other out but the Chinese don’t. The only ones to have 1-upped the jews in the strength of their societal fabric

Abroad we are one big family. Of course, if we do not work together we will fall divided. China is our people why would we try to be something else? We are different

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 9.14K)

Chinese always seem to have the more incompetent and retarded ally of a conflict.

Chinese love Pakistan (retard version of India)
Chinese love North Korea (retard version of South Korea)
Chinese love Iran (retard version of Saudi)
Chinese love Palestine (retard version of Israel)

>Abroad we are one big family. Of course, if we do not work together we will fall divided. China is our people why would we try to be something else?
I’m asking HOW are you raised to think like this? Do your parents teach you history over and over? Like how do you end up like this? What do your parents do when raising you to be like this?

你的父母是如何向你灌输这种心态的?你在成长过程中学习的源泉在哪里,使你的社区在国外的异国他乡如此强大和团结?

None of those countries can be considered equal to China and China doesn't want to waste time pretending its a gathering of equals.
It's the one thing I love about Chinese foreign policy. Their "allies" are their bitches and there's no facade about it unlike other alliances in the world.

>ching chong ning mong wang ting tang bang puk ow
/thread

why are you in Canada?

I wish people came to this board to learn about other cultures and languages, instead its just hatred and bait threads here people try to shill their countries.

I mean I shouldnt expect anything else from Any Forums but jesus quality has dropped last 10 years

What the fuck are Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan doing on this map. Idiot

Those are technically breakaway provinces of China.

But their culture cuisine language and genetics have nothing to do with China

i wish i was born in canada so that i'd have an easier time larping as a wumao on Any Forums.org

we are honorable chinese, you dumb mongol

wtf Chingiz I thought we're bros..

you can larp as mestizo or pacific islander like other flip flops

literally Colonialism 2

>No Browridge + high set eyebrows + Epicanthus/monolid cuck eyes
It's over

Attached: 1722349_01079187-FA4F-42C6-A9C0-8643E69EF3D3.jpg (518x455, 26.2K)