How is their Tuesday night? They eating dey rice and beans for dinner?

How is their Tuesday night? They eating dey rice and beans for dinner?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (640x448, 27.34K)

It is quite cold and it is raining too, but things are ok. No, carbonara. What did you had for dinner?

>but things are ok
Happy to hear that

So far so good, fren; thanks for asking. Yes, love my rice and beans wouldn't want it another way.

I don't really eat dinner. I want to drink some milk but I feel bad because drinking plain feels wasteful

back pain and thinking about black ass

so, the usual

Cold night and watching football.

I ate a hot dog, but didn't get me full so I eat another weenie but with rice, beans and mashed taters. Still, it didn't get me full so I ate another hot dog
now i'm full, finna load a civ 6 game until I get the inevitable diarrhea take a shit and then go to sleep

Attached: 1615430251539.gif (377x344, 3.77M)

It's raining

>t. Tourist

Are you on a diet or something?

No why?

Not really. I'm in a 72h fasting.
Gonna break it tomorrow with some steak and potatoes.

my grandma made soup with chicken and vegetables and I ate it with a lot of pepper. Half a hour later I bench pressed 3 pl8s for the first time in 8 months and ran 2400m in 9:43 minutes after. I feel pretty good

Attached: 1659829233819949.gif (96x96, 71.05K)

Based

You eating bumbaclot ackee and saltfish?

Attached: 1392878674411.gif (500x258, 1005.34K)

Bake and saltfish is one I like

Going to the gym has done wonders for my back pain. You might start off sore but it helps

t. did back day today

Why don't you dinner?

have*

I don't feel hungry at night usually . If I do it's just tea and eat oats with milk

You don't beans for dinner unless if you want to wake up feeling gassy

Just got back from muay thai training and am currently working on a scientific article for a subject because my colleagues had to wait for the LAST FUCKING DAY to start working on their parts ffs