Sim, eu destruo a Amazônia por um pouquinho de reais

>Sim, eu destruo a Amazônia por um pouquinho de reais

>Sim, eu mato nativos para os mestres chineses

Why are they like this?

Attached: Amazon-Rainforest-Deforestation.jpg (1024x440, 100.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171120004159/https://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/10/us/10boswell.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: picturehistory004564.jpg (2856x2293, 829.18K)

Its different bro. I'm pretty sure German Americans have this blood on their hands

Destruo mesmo, vai fazer o que?

Tá com medo petista safada?

/thread

a man's gotta eat. Also, your country was built with native American's scalps

Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.

The only ones that can see beauty in a rainforest are the ones that have never been in one and are well-off enough to see beauty in trees

this is you btw

Attached: 1650792327741.jpg (1079x1360, 254.74K)

It's ok when we do it

Falling for ideologies and fighting for something that is deemed beautiful are the peak traits of someone well off that can't handle reality nor any challenge given at them

>The US Army sanctioned and actively endorsed the wholesale slaughter of bison herds.[75] The federal government promoted bison hunting for various reasons, primarily to pressure them onto the Indian reservations during times of conflict by removing their main food source.[76][77] Without the bison, native people of the plains were often forced to leave the land or starve to death. One of the biggest advocates of this strategy was General William Tecumseh Sherman. On June 26, 1869, the Army Navy Journal reported: "General Sherman remarked, in conversation the other day, that the quickest way to compel the Indians to settle down to civilized life was to send ten regiments of soldiers to the plains, with orders to shoot buffaloes until they became too scarce to support the redskins."

Why are white amerikkkans like this?

Attached: Bison skulls pile to be used for fertilizer , 1870.jpg (1600x1251, 427.7K)

chinks aren't buying our wood, you are

web.archive.org/web/20171120004159/https://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/10/us/10boswell.html

>Early pioneers encroached on the lake to irrigate their farms, a process that Mr. Boswell’s uncle accelerated as he bought more property.

>Four rivers feed Tulare Lake. The Boswells forcefully and successfully lobbied for the construction of dams that largely diminished the lake, draining its bed for more farmland.

Falling to see the beauty of the natural world is the trait of those weak in spirit and compassion

If you have the time and wealth to do so be my guest, but expecting everyone else to follow your thought is being delusional

burgers have wood, euros are the ones buying
>The ongoing investigation estimates that 90% of the wood that leaves the Amazon is illegal
>the Illegal wood, seized in the Archimedes operation, would be sold to companies in Germany, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Holland, Portugal and the United Kingdom.

>Virgin forests in the United States

Attached: virgin forest.png (720x381, 101.86K)

Of course not everyone will follow my thought especially in brazil, a country full of ignorant people

fpbp
euros and americans want to be the moral leaders now that they are rich after doing terrible shit

Yes, cause you are the enlightened one

>France
wtf macron, I though you was the good guiz and shiet

Today there are only virgin men

Just by the fact that I can appreaciate nature and don't see trees as tall dollar bills, already makes me more enlightened than at least 30% of the population of hellhole

you can only "admire the beauty of nature" when you escape from it
you never worked a day in a farm

Yes, appreciation of nature makes you inherently superior to other people

the amazon forest covers an area bigger than the euro zone, if you fags don't want us to touch it and want us to nanny it on top of it then better start paying up, otherwise there's plenty of hungry people in the region that will take care of it, and satellites won't help shit

It is not inherently, I studied and learned to love it by my own merit, you, and everyone can, and should, do it too.
It is not my fault that most people in this country hate nature by pure ignorance.

It's better than destroying for you.

Yes, merit makes you inherently superior to other people

a única coisa que eu gosto mais que bunda e sopa do makako uma delicia kkkkkk
>tsu ta ta tsu ta, tsu ta ta tsu ta (8)

Attached: 1645820421262.jpg (480x437, 27.24K)

Can't you read? i'm not inherently superior, i'm superior because I applied myself to be. And yes, I do think i'm superior to the ignorant masses that will burn down the most biodiverse biome on the planet to plant soybeans

>look it up
>eurozone: 2,753,828 km2
>amazon (state): 1,571,000 km2
>whole amazon: 6,700,000 km2
How do we solve this issue again?

You are basically saying that someone that hasn't studied is inferior to you, do you understand how entitled that sounds?

You are basically saying that your actions and choices in life make you superior to other people

>tf
>tp

CHILE ES UN PAIS HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACION, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUENA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO.

Chileno decime que se siente....
de a poco te esta comiendo el mar
te juro que aunque pasen los anos nunca nos vamos a olvidar
que san martin los libero y que vos sos un boton te entregaste a los ingleses por cagon
el belgrano se hundio...
por que vos sos un traidor
vende patria LA PUTA QUE TE PARIO

CHILENO:INDIO DE COLOR MARRON DE CARA REDONDA,OJOS DE ARDILLA NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA,NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURON.
CUERPO DE MANDRIL CON ASPECTO DE MONO CHIMPANCE...EL CHILENO ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE,QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO BUSCANDO SER ACEPTADO...BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAISES,COMIDA, CASA Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE.
EL CHILENO ES HORRIBLEMENTE Y ASQUEROSAMENTE FEO POR NATURALEZA, POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA...EL CHILENO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA SER FEO!!!!!. INDIO HARAPIENTO, ENANO DE OLOR A MIERDA Y DIARREA EN UN FRASCO FERMENTANDO AL SOL.

Solo le pido a adios que se mueran todos los CHILENOS,que se mueran para simpre noce olvida la traicion alas malvinas

CHI CHI LE LE EN EL MAPA NOCE VE

SALTA PEQUENA LANGOSTA INGLESE Y CHILENOS SON LA MISMA BOSTA

MUERTE ALOS TRAIDORES

the amazon soil is actually shit for soybeans, they take it down mostly for wood and mining

FPBP