Why are wypipo like that?

why are wypipo like that?

Attached: file.png (1065x338, 189.42K)

Certified wypipo moment

because thing japan :O

I hope this person became a chronic smoker and died of lung cancer.

I like GTO but wypipo make 3hour long video essays about some shit smdh

What's a wypipo?

I watched the youtube video. The manga is about a "cool", rude, impulsive, chain-smoking teacher who starts helping troubled students. He says the manga helped him learn to be himself but he never says exactly what that means in practice.

White people

why them niggas so GOOFY

Attached: laugh.jpg (337x276, 18.74K)

niggers and latwinx do this stuff all the time

oh

Wypipo be like Woah!? Look at this upvoted thing on r/historicalWackarinos and make a 2 hour YouTube video "essay" just reading a Wikipedia article about the subject. WTF?

zoomers are mentally ill and insecure to a fault
shut the fuck up and consoom your shit, no need to justify your hobby to others

Goofyass niggas

Does this board have Alzheimer?

Attached: 1640543017916.jpg (720x847, 85.89K)

this
the othe day i saw some insufferable chick with california accent talk about how the moomins were actually queer and gay or some shit, makes me want to redrum

We are living through the absolute worst era of youtube. I would even fucking pray the cheap flash cartoons that wanted to brainwash toddlers into bdsm fetishes came back to replace this dogshit.

Haha yeah I know a guy who got so obsessed with great teacher onizuka that he became a teacher.

Decent people:
>I like x thing
>im going to share and discus x thing with my friends
>I migth do a video essay so there is more people discussing x thing
Wypipo in murrica
>¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ I AM A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

the only manga worth reading no matter how bad things get a man must struggle for what he loves

Attached: 1660676572644279.jpg (550x1000, 346.38K)

how did it work out for him? did he regret it?
i think essays are inherently a product of our western education where writing tons of text is an activity praised by teachers and the people who think they're half decent at it make these long rants about anything and everything
and most fucking suck

A bith of Alzheimer's and bots really

No ending and devolved into meandering shoen shit.

Nope, he enjoys teaching. Never had to german suplex anyone either.

im glad for him
i mean its a good show but imagine picking your profession based on a manga/anime