Posters on Any Forums are so mentally cucked that they speak English better than their native languages

>posters on Any Forums are so mentally cucked that they speak English better than their native languages

Attached: pepe laughing staring.jpg (471x388, 13.51K)

the UK won

Attached: 1652071918520.jpg (735x778, 46.03K)

>speak English better than their native languages
i wish

>speak english
>called a cuck
>speak your own language
>why are you exluding us hate generals
stupid amerifats

>tf
>tp
I bet your English is better than your Spanish too, Pablo

das rite

I'm not that great at speaking English. What are you talking about? I'm decent reading it, and I can probably read it as fast as Portuguese.

Nobody speaks English anymore. They speak BBC. The west unironically worships niggers in some kind of depraved mass humiliation fetish.

it do be like that fr no cap

British Broadcast Company? Irrelevant outside of bongland, CNN and Fox News on the other hand are pretty big.

I'm not great at English, but I'm bad at my own language too. But I'm still better than most Norwegian, most Norwegians speak Norwegian with English grammar and vocabulary. I do also do that a bit, but at least I know it and can put some effort into trying to remember how it is in Norwegian.

It's like saying you drive so much you do it better than you walk. It's absurd but it's somewhat understandable because you definitely know only one language

no i don't

I wish, my english writting is pretty bad

KEK yes, my French reading skills are almost getting to my native levels. Monolingual muttoids always seethe.

my spoken english is absolute trash since i only speak it with equally broken poles, ruskies and such, doubt an actual english speaker would even understand us.
written its a different thing.

oui oui le bourgeois baguette merci

A bunda dos gordolas também sempre em chamas. Estou aprendendo alemão também. E você vai ser um macaco invejoso, ou vai mexer essa sua bunda gorda?

que

That's anglo cope for being a retard who can't learn a second language.

Nah, I speak Slovene as well as English despite hardly ever reading anything in it anymore. I do feel a sort of patriotism or ethnic pride, after all, even though I'm not all that fond of most Slovenes. I just like the language and some of the art production, really.