/brit/

JLS forever edition
youtube.com/watch?v=tSryWcRD_tw

Attached: JLS_KISS-FM_Chicago_2010-04-20_Photo-by-Adam-Bielawski[1].jpg (929x622, 112.37K)

What I love about the freaks of /shit/ is that they clearly think they aren't freaks. They genuinely have this air of superiority like they're just normal people who make a few quick posts here on their downtime. It makes it so much funnier than /britfeel/, where even they're at least aware that they're freaks.

rorke with his hands down
leftypol with his hands up

the gf's a proper bbc addict
bbc one, two, three, news, radio, sport
never get to watch anything else on telly
she just can't get off that bbc, she's obsessed haha x

Yeah?

computer froze for like 5 minutes straight and spotify wouldnt stop blaring out music
i fucking DESPISE computers and anyone that likes them

Rorke furiously pooing himself

Black guys make the most pies inside pink pussies

should be able to discipline them like a child

patakaussie gonna be fuming with the pixelation

gave it a few smacks and shook the external hdd for daring to defy me
wish it had emotions so i could punish it properly

radacunu is gonna lose

>Currysaus

Attached: 0_Screen-Shot-2019-01-15-at-181207.png (615x409, 495.26K)

What motives does my brain have that make it want to ruin my life
Who does it work for
If I get driven past the breaking point its getting taken out first so I don't know why it does the things it does

Attached: plumsteadbusappeal260822.jpg (1024x682, 35.22K)

mihai

calling

Mihai

have you considered you'd be happier as a girl?

console yourself that there's some god somewhere that takes pleasure from this shit

btfo

Attached: 1.jpg (720x515, 173.83K)

who is plum stead and why is he holding a phone?

oof *wipes sweat from brow*
>brit is allergic for tasty food related products

the one about the paki who exposed himself and went "oh fuck off" had me roaring

Reckon if you did a survey of people that were considered gifted in primary school 90% will have either anxiety, depression or both as an adult

thought that was the webm of that soyman with long hair and glasses that blew his head off with a shotgun on facebook live or whatever from the thumbnail lmao

Attached: The-Sun-Newspaper-June-7-2006-Page-3.jpg (300x400, 35.04K)

omg imagine the lesbian wedding of mihai and amer

now is a great time to buy GBP
i think that USD JPY is mostly fixed now. it wasnt doing too good - a great time to have it now, though. soon it will be worth again to buy some JPY things for GBP. im glad i didnt spend another 150 £ on it, but i will buy £4 worth of JPY next week or so, and will know whether i did buy or did not/do something else, by the end of the (next) month!

Attached: image_2022-08-31_000910880.png (744x547, 52.72K)

Reckon if you did a survey of girls that were considered hot in high school, 90% will have either a BBC fetish or have already been BLACKED

it's because we don't live in a Soviet style system that puts them in high positions of industry

This is what every paki wants a piece of