Are your teeth rotting out of your mouth in you're cunt?

Austria
yes

Attached: brösel.jpg (2162x1678, 1.19M)

disgusting. kys.

imagine the smell

How does this happen to someone who isn't British?

Why? How did this happen to you?

Dentists here are butchers and hurt you on purpose, so some people develop a pathological fear of going and just refrain from doing so.

one of my front teeth chipped like 7 years ago

We have some of the healthiest teeth in the world.

Are you the dude that was in another thread the other day saying you were obese and balding too?

Maybe. I don't know which thread you are referring to, but I am obese and balding.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.82M)

It was something like "are you ugly in your country?"
I can't remember exactly, but you said you had rotting teeth too, and I remember the Austrian flag

Sounds like me, desu.

British teeth are just crooked and misshapen, but they don't have cavities or fall out.

ffs you are a citizen of one of the richest nations in the world, how the fuck can you even reach this situation.

If I could just buy my way out of this, it would be very easy.

wypipo man....

But don't you have access to the social security? This is not about esthetic, you seem actually ill. Why doesn't healthcare cover it ?

dentists are the easiest doctor visits for me. the ones i really hate are physical therapists because i have to get into homosexual positions with another man.

Social security barely does pay any dental work, only pulling teeth, or the cheapest fillings on the market (amalgam).
But that's not even the problem, I am willing to pay out of my pocket, but the fear just holds me back.

Why don't firsties use this? They have the money

Attached: 719pUQCxnmL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 85.47K)

Does this shit really works?

I brush my teeth once a day and my dentist says the teeth look great.