Why do third worlders screech at the fact that first world countries are wealthy and successful...

Why do third worlders screech at the fact that first world countries are wealthy and successful? Is it somehow my fault that my government is competent and doesn't allow people to get paid USD $4 a day?

Attached: pepebirthdayparty.jpg (976x850, 380.49K)

Finland isn't first world, neither by the original cold war definition nor by the contemporary definition meaning it would be rich (it isn't).

The whole post-WW2 system was designed to make anyone that is loyal to the US rich and anyone that is disloyal poor, it's a simple fact. Only a world war is capable of resetting and making a more fair system of distributing wealth

That's true.
The shortsighted answer would be to day "well just be loyal to the USA then and you're good"
Looking back this has worked fairly well for some decades but then out of nowhere the USA causes endless streams of unskilled economic migrants, exports identity politics to your mainstream media and causes conflicts to cut off your energy supply.
The current situation in Europe is the price for this answer

Attached: mark-porter.jpg (1920x1080, 598.9K)

The true definition of a third worlders mentality is wishing for successful people to fall to their level, instead of improving themselves to a successful status.
Thirdies will just screech and when something that might affect the first world happens, they will cheer as if that was to solve their thirdness, somehow. Just look at all the "haha Europe will freeze Europe will starve" jelly thirdie threads. It's their mentality. They would rather see the world fall towards their shit level than improve themselves.

Chud levels on this guy is off the charts

>but then out of nowhere the USA causes endless streams of unskilled economic migrants
France had a role to play in this BTW

why are you so angry?

For some reason all their politicians become corrupt

I always knew it...it's why I suffer...

Don't listen to him.

Good post.

Attached: pepestar.png (1580x1380, 1.76M)

>can only resort to ad hominem
>not even based.on anything tangible
Don't come here if you want to remain oblivious

How so? I don't want to say you're wrong, I'm just not aware of it

Chud!

Attached: 1622951748119.jpg (976x850, 341.48K)

Star in the head should have six corners.

>Yuropoors think they wont freeze
Kek

every US aligned nation was already far richer than any non-US aligned nation

You are absolutely correct

>The whole post-WW2 system was designed to make anyone that is loyal to the US rich and anyone that is disloyal poor, it's a simple fact.
Colombia was loyal to the US for decades and it's still a poor country.

You're on the West side retard...

Because niggers are jealous and can't face the implications of their own culture being the cause of their shit life.

you politicians see latin america as a threat since communism and the cold war

You're the one that put your entire heavy industries on cheap russian gaz, you useless kraut. You could have always just buy french nuke centrals...

politicans arent sent from mars, they are from their own people, not our fault they are subhuman thiefs

Because you're only rich because we are poor
You're fucking retarded if you think everything would be cheap in your country if your country didn't bought products made with slave labour

>Nooooo you can't just have chemical engineering that involves natural gas!
>how about you replace natural gas needed for production processes.with electricity.instead?
>or better yet how about not having any industry? Then you're really a cool guy like me

there's no west or east, there are only countries that the elites are loyal to the global order or not. Brazil and the brazilian elite have its own agenda that is antagonic to unipolar order, hence our currency is worth shit, hence our people is poor