F

F

Attached: 7D2D9850-3449-4E96-A49F-613251EBBD52.jpg (976x976, 88.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

P to piss in his grave

Attached: 20220411_223945~2.jpg (401x508, 36.68K)

F

F

S

ะค

F

An underestimated hero of the 20th century.
Time will do justice to him.

Rest in piss.

I love how much he makes you tankies seethe ;)

RIP king
Killed the Soviet Union because he wanted to be in a Pizza Hut commercial. Love him

Rest in peace

the ziggers are probably throwing fireworks

just yesterday i had one say he was an american puppet that ruined russia

Attached: 1647225079781.jpg (535x481, 61.45K)

F

C

F

Rest in peace Gorby!

One of the few perfect examples of a based retard

R.i.b should have killed off the commie theme park off sooner

When I was in highschool, me and my friends came up with a martial art, wherein the basic moves were based off cold war politicians. So long story short, my favorite attack was Gorbachev's attack; -I'd slap my forehead then pretend I had collected his bloody taint, only to throw it on my opponents thereafter.
I called it: Ataque do Gorbatchov.
RIP.

Rest in Pizza

Only delusional boomers hate him, younger generations don't care that much but generally have a mildly positive view of him. I mean, we're glad we grew up in a market economy and not in the fucking USSR.

He is one of the reasons the soviet union collapsed
i think i could have managed far better in that kind of world than this one, in a world with 2 opposing satanic cabals going at each other afraid of each other
not this globohomo spooge

retard post

Lol, I'm just telling you about the opinions of myself and my peers on the matter. I'm sorry if they don't agree with the picture you've painted in your head.

USSR had lifetime employment though and healthcare and college though and retiring below 60

Thank you, I'm more or less informed about what the USSR did and didn't have, I was born there. I hope you're also aware that this system eventually ran itself into economical and societal collapse.

Did it really, however? It seemed like at most it was going to stagnate aka Japan until was forcefully broken up

S