I am not very fond of this cunt... what about you

Attached: algeria.jpg (1257x1390, 93.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1563550792543375360
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same

They're not ruled by a pedophile gay king, you know, like some country

yes..... they are ruled by a senile military dictator
also go back home Ahmad, no one likes you in Canada (And in Algeria, every Maghrebi hates the diaspora)

why?

their schizo is particularly delusional

No.

worst posters on Any Forums, delusional, still stuck in 60's panarabism of "WE WILL FREE GAZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Spends billions of Dollars in a cause that won't bring anything to their people (making the Western Sahara a Republic and not a part of Morocco)
Also steals every single cultural thing from Morocco and claims it (even if the thing is listed in the Unesco as Moroccan)

لينعلطبونمك

I don't know I think the french hate them or something. I like morocco better because they put cumin on stuff

كنموت علا الدريات اللبنانيات الله علا بوڭوسات ناري و نشد ليك شي لبنانية من عندك حتا نشبع فيها غي بوسان

I have zero opinion on them

يلعن طيز القواد السادس ابن المتناكة

SYRIAN REFUGEE, GET OUT OF THIS BOARD, GO BACK AND FIGHT IN YOUR COUNTRY LIKE A MAN, AND STOP RAPING BLONDE GIRLS IN SWEDEN, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, I WILL NEVER GIVE ONE (1x) DIRHAM TO A SYRIAN REFUGEE IN MOROCCO, GO WORK

same they have no proper culture, history, they are stuck in the sovietic era, produced nothing except oil and gaz, average algerian is aware of this therefore tries to compensate with ultranationalism

Apparently Algeria wants to get Western Sahara to get access to the Atlantic, Morocco doesn't want this because it would cut them off from the rest of Africa. That's why Algeria supports the Polisario Front. I don't really care either way, but these second/third world interstate conflicts are more interesting than the usual asymmetric warfare we had in recent years. Also Algeria buys some German weapons so I guess I'm for them.

Attached: sahara5.jpg (630x648, 48.79K)

>مهووس بالسوريين
فيه سوري ناكك انت واختك سوا؟ على العموم أنا مش سوري يا شرموط

SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIANSYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIANSYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIANSYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIANSYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIANSYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIANSYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIANSYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIANSYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN SYRIAN
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
STOP R*PE STOP R*PE STOP R*PE STOP R*PE STOP R*PE STOP R*PE STOP R*PE STOP R*PE

Only ever been to Oran on vacation, but I enjoyed my time there immensely.

Do you like France?

السوري اللي ناك عرضك خلص على وجهك ولا في طيزك؟

I thought there is something historical about the Moroccan royal family? I don't maybe, maybe that's just the mass narrative in Algeria.

I have 0 problems with France. It is boomers in Morocco (and retarded Algerians) that have that sentiment of hatred towards France, I would love if Morocco maintains a good relationship with France

I will become your ally if you fuck Algeria.

based, I will now join you in your anti-algayrian retardation

This is the historical map of Morocco before colonialism.
Algeria didn't exist and was under Roach colonialism for hundreds of years, and was founded by the French.
France offered to give back these territories to Morocco if we stopped helping Algeria to get their independence, but the Sultan of Morocco refused

Attached: Map Morocco.gif (334x507, 23.77K)

What about Spain? When I visited Morocco there was this guy in his 20s who started to berate my friend and I (in fluent Spanish kek) so we paid a policeman 50€ to beat him up.

>so we paid a policeman 50€ to beat him up
dafug coglione

do you love Libya?
twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1563550792543375360

Attached: libya.webm (522x658, 2.71M)

I would beat him up for 50€ to be honest, anyone would in Morocco
But it's mostly retarded people that blame : France, Spain (Europe in general), the USA, Jews and Israel on anything that goes in Morocco.