Why do modern iranians larp as an ancient civilization wiped off by greeks before the birth of Christ?

why do modern iranians larp as an ancient civilization wiped off by greeks before the birth of Christ?

Attached: 1648332806530.png (983x841, 897.73K)

inferiority complex of diaspora who got btfo by conservative high t bulls

70% of these would be considered white here

>wiped off
?

They aren't larping. Persians are genetically and linguistically distinct from other Iranians, and Iran is mostly controlled by elite Persians via nepotism. The Persian diaspora is very insular and nepotistic too, albeit successful as fuck in the west

Why are you people so obsessed with us? We're not that interesting.

1. We don't "larp", we're literally descendants of that civilization and the word "Persian" has multiple meanings.

2. Westerners called us "Persia/Persian" until 1935. The words Persian/Iranian mean the same thing.

3. Because calling yourself Iranian in the Western world after the year 1979 has negative connations and ignorant people don't know much about our home country other than negative things they hear on the news and stereotypes.

5. We speak the Persian language.

6. It's none of your business what we do or what we call ourselves, worry about yourself.

Shut the fuck up and stop trying to be a smartass, you have no idea what you're talking about. "Persian" is a linguistic/nationality term, just like "Iranian". Even Jews and Armenians from Iran call themselves "Persian", let alone other groups. Iranian diaspora consists of every ethnic group from Iran, the reason many call themselves "Persian" it's a synonym of "Iranian" but it sounds better than "Iranian" due to negative connations since 1979.

t. Cisgender agnostic Iranian male

Attached: 1652553725163.jpg (720x837, 40.25K)

Daniel you need a GF asap

I need it too but I cant i'm poor

jeeez

I don't understand american greek life fraternities

I haven't had a girlfriend since college years, mr. Doner kebap vendor. Fortunately I was off this gay website most of the day and did productive stuff. I need to hang out with my fellow cisgender Iranian people more often. What about you?

Attached: جشن ایرانی در تورنتو.jpg (1024x683, 199.4K)

I am short and poor thats why I don't have a gf
what is your excuse chud
> did productive stuff.
doesn't matter shit if you don't have a qt3.14 gf to share with

Did the leaders of the Seljuks, Timurids, Safavids, Afsharids, Qajars call their country "persia", did anyone ruling Iran since you got raped by the arabs refer to Iran as p*rsia? persia is just what the greeks called you guys and since you love white cock so much you refer to yourselves as such.

>what is your excuse chud

-Internet addiction
-Moderate depression

Once I solve these 2 issues, I can get back into the dating scene.

Attached: 1640440065597.webm (648x576, 2.81M)

Dude, you're literally Pakistani, stop projecting your inferiority complex onto us.

First of all, retard, Seljuks and Timurids weren't Iranian. Second of all, we're speaking in the English language, and Persian and Iranian synonyms in the English language. Third of all, unlike you grooming gang having Pakistani welfare leeches, we actually care about our reputation and try to be decent people that integrate into our host society.

Attached: Iranian and Paki wrestlers.jpg (1280x720, 156.71K)

The terms Persian and Iranian are synonyms in the English language*

>once you go Persian there's no other version
I have lost all respect for Persia

We never asked for your approval nor sought your validation, mr. Gupta

Attached: 1620350559758.jpg (809x2402, 977.06K)

FYI that's not the kind you see in movies or hear about in pop culture.
>We
You have autism man.

t. Ancestors larped as sarmatians

Nice try Firoz but you should've come up with a less cringe tagline

The guy kneeling at the bottom looks like an azeri I know.

An Indian girl on Yahoo answers wrote that.

Attached: Paki Persophobe.png (1010x98, 10.28K)