Friendship ended with France, Spain is my new bestfren

Attached: friends....jpg (251x201, 7.62K)

bump

Did anything happen?

:)

Yeah maghrebi man M'Bappe ducks troons

Moroccan women got spitroasted by French & Spanish cock for 100 years lol

Pokimane is 10% Spanish. Most Morrocans are closer related to Spain then most other Countries.

I thought everyone involved there was French.

That sounds like some really retarded shit

do you have FOMO or what?

no but Spain has showed more and more support to Morocco's decisions concerning the Sahara, even if it cost them to lose contracts with Algeria for Gas............ real ni**ers shit

Nafris took white sex slaves for several centuries

t.seething & coping fat turk incel

he isn't wrong you know... Barbary slave trade

Why do you Turks hate Nafris so much? They like you unlike Iraqis and syrians.

But im literally right

??

You were completely under our boot thrice as long as the barbary slave trade lasted

roaches gotta roach, they want to be pure euro whities even though they're middle easterners lol

Oh yeah, that's because the US wants Europe to use Nigerian gas coming through Morocco only.

the netherlands never ever took any land from Morocco, I don't know what you're talking about.. and Morocco wasn't a colony like Algeria, it was never a part of a Foreign empire.

Part of the Roman Empire for hundreds of years and then a colony of both France and Spain because everyone wanted to fuck your sexy women so badly

Why are you talking about the Roman empire, it was just some random uncoordinated berber tribes, I am talking about the Kingdom of Morocco, it wasn't part of France or Spain, it wasn't a Colony like Libya, Egypt, Algeria...

Have fun freezing faggots

I lived in the mountains for years without gas lol, do you think your shithole can impact anything in my life (Other than literal radioactive dates, what the fuck did the French do to you people)

DAS RIGHT
not very fast nigger, we are the barbary slavers, you were spanich cumslut back then

Stop fighting and present me your sisters. I'll be the judge of which race is superior.