I don’t want to die bros

I don’t want to die bros

Attached: A24E9DCB-6EFC-419F-A4CB-4C12BDAA9174.png (1106x1012, 542.04K)

have you reached the phase when this is what you think before going to bed?

I hate to break it to you, but... you WILL die

I will kill you myself and all americans too

That isn't normal, we may need to prescribe you some depressants to manage that will to live.

But sleep feels good, I don’t want to just not exist anymore
No, there had to be a way out if this

Forget dying, I don't want to get old.

Does this look like the face of a man happy to be alive? Does he look like he even knows what's going on?

Attached: b45f75a587e342e86fce976f3a7ca436.png (750x567, 511.71K)

let me rephrase it
have you reached the point when you obsess over your eventual demise when you are supposed to be sleeping?

I have and it's terrifying

No but the thought still haunts me during the day

I want to.
If I knew a painless method, I would have done it a long time ago
I tried to OD on benzos, but it didn't work, even tho I took a lot of them

I do want to die.

Different user here.
Yes I think about dying while I’m in bed almost every night.
It’s especially bad when I get into a semi-sleep state and all of a sudden things get super real and weird and I have like a mini panic attack.

i know that feel bro
i fear the day when i'll be at the mercy of others because i'm too weak

>I don't want
Exactly my friend. You will not want for anything after you die.
No more needs.
No more desires.
No more hunger and thirst.
No more fear
No more regret.
No more.

I don't want to die either
I wish I was immortal, but death is part of life, acceptance is the only thing you can do here

Attached: 20220413_164751.jpg (690x445, 28.52K)

You cannot experience death, you won't know you are dead, also you've already been dead for billions of years before you were born.

Saint John 5-24
“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Saint Matthew 6-33
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Revelation 21-4
and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be death; there will no longer be sorrow and anguish, or crying, or pain; for the former order of things has passed away".

>you won’t know you are dead
I know this is supposed to be somewhat of a comfort statement, but it also makes me fear for having a very unpleasant “dying”. Almost like that very unpleasant dying will be the last thing I experienced and therefore it will be what I experience forever essentially.

>I don’t want to die bros
This but I also don't want to live

the inflated ego of modern man
>noooo i cannot die
maybe religion is for you guys, you should move to another plane of existence, and your fragile little manchild ego will be alright

Why should I accept it? There has to be another way, especially with our technology now.
Exactly why I’m afraid of it, I don’t want to just stop existing
Every religion claims to be the one true religion, how do I know yours is correct?
You do realize since the beginning of human history we have been looking for the secrets of immortality right?

when you stop existing, you aren't there anymore to care

only vain and miserable little men like you did
most of its time humanity was perfectly fine with a life cycle, as you were born, you will die

Once my eyes close, all of human history would have passed, the sun burned out and engulfed our planet, the stars distanced away from each other and died, the dark vacumm covers the entire universe for eternity.

I want to live bros. With our technology we can surely prevent it. Being a christcuck won't help and it's the biggest copium pill. God is beautiful and whatever the shit but I would rather live an eternity in hell than a black lifeless void.