Europe's Hunger Stones

>A lengthy drought in Europe has exposed carved boulders, known as "hunger stones," that have been used for centuries to commemorate historic droughts — and warn of their consequences.
>One of the stones on the banks of the Elbe is carved with the words "Wenn du mich siehst, dann weine": "If you see me, weep."
>A team of Czech researchers described that stone in detail in a 2013 paper about the history of droughts in Czech lands.
>The stone is also chiseled with "the years of hardship and the initials of authors lost to history," the researchers wrote:
>"It expressed that drought had brought a bad harvest, lack of food, high prices and hunger for poor people. Before 1900, the following droughts are commemorated on the stone: 1417, 1616, 1707, 1746, 1790, 1800, 1811, 1830, 1842, 1868, 1892, and 1893."

The hunger stones of Europe have re-emerged. Are you guys okay there?

Attached: hunger stones europe.jpg (300x168, 13.26K)

If Man wanted to, we have the technology to live without nature. It's just bleeding heart libtards who are holding us back. We could literally make it rain if we wanted to. We could have the energy of the stars if we wanted to.

Thankfully, China isn't beholden to "muh natural order of things".

Once we have nuclear fusion, we could literally do anything we wanted.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 2.47.12 PM.png (2304x1586, 2.23M)

In 1616 if water was low people would have dry fields because of lack of rain
Now we can pump water

I hope you fucking die you bug scum. We cannot live without nature. We cannot control nature. Any attempt to do so has always resulted in failure in some way shape or form.

pump water from where?

Seethe.

nature bends to Man's will.

Attached: 1.jpg (2560x1709, 1.01M)

>Hunger Stones
The more I learn about European history that isn't just creme de la creme biased shit, the more I see how similar 99% of Europeans were to Africans

>europes soy stones

Attached: 1632327479339.png (450x600, 37.01K)

You can see these stones twice a year every year, user. You're falling for sensationalist journalism.

Nature is radically changing due to human activity, which by extension means we buck broke nature

What? Do you think all of Europe has dried up into a desert? Idiot. In one Scottish lake there is enough room to store the entireness of men.

wes all from yakub after all

>Are you guys okay there?
No. Send help

What?

Nature is in a constant state of change and chaos which is why humanity will NEVER control it. Nature will always exist. Humans will not.

Hunger stones sounds like some shit out of Africa, is all I'm saying. Or even Australia kek

You say this and a 1 million species are being wiped out every decade. Humans are responsible for the greatest ecological collapse in Earth's history since the last great extinction period. And that's a good thing. If you want to be with nature so badly, go fuck off from civilization. We won't miss you.

We are the God's of this planet. You can reject your legacy for all I care.

Nature can heal, humanity cannot. Eventually Earth will become inhospitable for humanity because of people's hubris.

>If Man wanted to, we have the technology to live without nature. It's just bleeding heart libtards who are holding us back. We could literally make it rain if we wanted to. We could have the energy of the stars if we wanted to.
>Thankfully, China isn't beholden to "muh natural order of things".
>Once we have nuclear fusion, we could literally do anything we wanted.

No.

Attached: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (220x156, 13.96K)

Man is a part of nature, you anthropophobic monstrosity

I didn't realise they had global warming in 1800s

>niggas in the 1800's faced 8 droughts
>people in the 1900's faced none
>people in the 2000's faced ONE and is going insane

Zoomies nowadays complain about everything.

that's not true at all. We cannot wipe out all life on earth even if we tried. Humans have existed for 2 million years, a literal speck of dust in the grand scheme of things. If we tried to kill 99% of life, succeeded in doing so, and then died in the next million years, it would take very little time for nature to rebound.