Why do slavs and certain others find articles so difficult? It's such a simple concept

Why do slavs and certain others find articles so difficult? It's such a simple concept

Attached: 1660684493353.png (747x478, 14.14K)

bro could you shut the fuck up and stop teaching john of ohio oblast how to fit in

Because our languages don't use them

I never have, and seeing Slavs omit English articles on here makes me so embarrassed and mad, it's like they don't even know that they come off as lunkhead cavemen to more proficient speakers by doing so.

because it doesn't make any sense and i use it without actually understanding it. If a person on the street asked me to explain that shit i wouldn't be able to. It's just a thing that doesn't quite connect with my mind

Bulgarian and Macedonian do, and vernacular Slovene has an approximation of the definite article. We say stuff like 'ta stara' (the old woman), or ta nov avto (the new car).

Because you don't need them to make whatever it is you're saying understandable. Articles imply some made up scenario that has no context and then they pretend to solve that issue.
Every bit of text you read has at least some context to it. And that in combination with pointing words and quantifiers is more than enough to understand whether something is definite or not.

This post has no articles

anglos will make fun of gendered languages but then claim that this word is "a" and that word is totally an "an" because "the" wouldn't make sense except for the other context where you just don't use any articles

Northern Russian evolved same definite suffixes as Bulgarian

The Slavs don't have any a problem with an articles THE THOUGH

Why do germanics and certain others find perfective aspect so difficult? Finished/continous difference is such a simple concept

i will not learn useless grammar sorry

Attached: 1655027853240.jpg (600x585, 30.97K)

>omit articles
>sentence is usually still understandable

>There's a woman in front of you, but it's the woman you told me about
First is abstract notion of woman, second is constrained within some frame of reference (the previous conversation)
How do you find this difficult? Dumb Poles

>There's a woman in front of you, but it's not the woman you told me about****

>This
Definitive article

Determiner. Language with no articles still have word "this"

we have articles

We have articles

the same way why english speakers can't understand verbal conjugation concepts like subjunctive cases, and noun declension
simply because these concepts aren't heavily ingrained in the language they're supposed to speak

Because we don't use them!

Attached: pepeangry.png (500x500, 6.72K)

You should think it through