Brown people are destroying every country they move to

Brown people are destroying every country they move to.

Attached: joseph-smith-mormon.jpg (594x800, 51.35K)

Whereas white people ?

yes i am brown btw.

What about us?

Attached: 8ec1604e14cfe9332132909c4bdabf9d.jpg (750x527, 86K)

Americans destroy every country they spread their divisive identity politics to
I fondly remember the days when I didn't know about the anglo concept of "white" and internet racism
There were Germans and Belgians and Italians and Brazilians and Spaniards and I liked them all for their own merits.
Fuck you divisive mystery meat golems. A country free of amerimutt.propaganda is a happy country

only after white people destroyed every brown KINGdom they invaded, it's just karma

true, but you also can't deny this

Work, pay taxes and create prosperity?
>inb4 anecdotes about how you know a couple of browns that work

Germans, Belgians and Dutch become a white bloc when your country starts being filled with non-whites.

just don't lose next time and you won't be our lapdog for a century (you're pretty much right btw but you're attacking my country so I have to put you down)

Attached: 1643564342911.png (643x936, 1.04M)

>That image
Well, time to clear my cache

Anglo commercial elites have destroyed the world
We need a State-based civilization to replace the corporation-based buillshit ASAP.

Since when do whites work?
You guys in the first world are all parasites. That's why you guys have meme meaningless office jobs

What is that pic?

I mean you can check the stats yourself. In any given country whites are more likely to be employed compared to low IQ tax leech brownies

the alien that escaped from Area 51.

office jobs allow all the other jobs to exist

>listen here goj i am the anglojew and now with this simple trick i will cause division among you
yes tell us more brandon shekelson

>

Funny thing is, America USED to have this too. My grand mother still send letters to our relatives in Minnesota. Most still speak swedish and keep up with swedish tradition.

But most of USA has started larping as some ethnic race called gobloidis americanus

>Europe never had divisive identity politics before
o rly

Being employed doesn't mean you are actually working
Not anymore. Most of them could be easily replaced with a software

>America USED to have this too
And americans always hated it.
The so called "hyphenated Americans"

wypepo are the parasitic race
we brownpepo work our ass for your commodity, you stay in privilege while we remain exploited and in poverty