Did you know that Brazilians at rice and beans for supper and dinner every single day...

Did you know that Brazilians at rice and beans for supper and dinner every single day? If you don't eat rice and beans for supper and dinner, your mom will think you're not eating properly.

Attached: BLOG.png (1080x1080, 940.96K)

I love it

Must suck being so poor that you can't afford meat.

why do you lie on the internet

Me too
This is a more "complete" Brazilian meal btw

Attached: Foto-13-2.jpg (875x485, 548.67K)

>rice

Attached: 1639673109285.gif (480x480, 3.3M)

It does

We can afford meat, but it goes together with rice and beans. Like this

The average brazilian cannot afford meat.
Meat is a thing of the past for like 80% of the population

Poor Brazilians. Rice is pretty good, but potatoes are so much better, especially mashed and fries.

I see more beans than meat and beans are a meat substitute senpai, If i put beans in Chilli it is beacause i was being cheap not because i like them.

I agree
I absolutely despise rice

Does rice even have any nutritional value besides being a filler? Potatoes do.

Attached: potato-nutrition-content.jpg (1500x774, 111.33K)

>no egg
I thought I've taught you better, son

This, Im getting some chipotle and threw some beans in there cus they do be skimpy with meat.

I'm Dominican and we literally eat this every day. Its our national meal, but including chicken

Rice has some nutritional value, but not as much as potatoes. I like both and they go well with certain things.

I thought black beans were more popular down there

>No tortillas

Brazilians have no idea what their missing out on.

we are unironically not even close to latin culture

It depends on the local cuisine, we Caipiras use that brown bean while people in Rio for example use the black one.

Depends on the region but it's kind of a triangle in popularity between red, black and pinto.
There are other varieties of course but those three are used in 90% of simple bean stew cooking.

Don't know
I eat pasta instead

all I need in life is rice, beans, chicken and meat and some veggies sometimes every night

I hate the American deep fried cheddar cheese corn syrup diet

I had reheated beans for dinner exactly once because it's all my house had other than bread and I vomited all of it the next day.
Beans are exclusively a lunch dish for my family.

Processing it into a soup/cream and maybe adding some capellini for dinner happened now and then THOUGH

agreed but I also need soup broth

I had just beans grah (beans) and homemade bread for dinner. It's legitimately one of my favourite meals

how do you season the beans Brasilbros?