Going to Poland (Krakow) for the first time in a few months, what can I expect bros?

Going to Poland (Krakow) for the first time in a few months, what can I expect bros?

Attached: Polish Goddess.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

starka-restauracja.pl/
krakowanimalscrawl.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was a beast at javelin throw on Sonic & Mario at the Olympic Games

Cute polish boy

drunk britishers puking on the streets

Ukranians

I went earlier in the year
Polish women are stunning, everybody is super friendly. You staying in a hostel? Do some pub and club crawls, visit Auschwitz and the salt mine, try Polish foods. What do you want to know?

I don't know if she won the medal, but she's won my heart

Expect to learn Ukrainian

That will likely be me and my mate in November lmao. Well, if the booze is as cheap as I've been told it is.

Yeah, I'm booking Auschwitz and the salt mine, think its costing like 40 quid, not bad.

>Polish foods

What like? Give me some suggestions lad.

>You staying in a hostel?

Nope. Staying in a 3 star hotel. I'm a creature of comfort haha.

Attached: Apu 1463.jpg (941x887, 119.58K)

You can literally just get the bus to the salt mine and I'd suggest doing each on a separate day because you'll be walking a lot on each.

Give me a second to dig out my restaurant and bar recommendations. As others are saying, there's lots of Ukrainians there at the moment, but also lots of American service personnel and they're great fun to drink with

You can try Zapikanka which is like a shit version of pizza on a baguette. It's Krakow fast food but my Polish friend insists it's not real Polish food as it was invented in the 70s. Head to Plac Nowy

Starka was great. They do traditional polish food pared with flavoured vodkas: starka-restauracja.pl/

Please visit radom lodz and sosnowiec

Sounds fun. I read their was a decent size British military presence in Poland as well so might even end up drinking with some of our lads.

Mercy Brown for atmosphere, Mr Black, Puszka Pandory for cocktail bars (the owners of the last one are super friendly)

>Starka

Cheers lad, will have to remember that one. I've heard Moo Moo's steakhouse is decent, I was recommended that one by the travel agency staff who had been before.

Attached: Polish businessman.jpg (720x960, 50.17K)

Last time I went there I REALLY wished we had a fascist paramilitary harassing foreign tourists

she's really beautiful

Club Jaszczury for live music. Krakowians take their karaoke seriously and are good

krakowanimalscrawl.com/ Is good value and a great way to meet people

Cry more. Everyone I met was lovely. Just incredibly kind and helpful

It's our city now lad, we taking over.

Attached: Apu 1446.jpg (1900x1936, 552.69K)