Pakistan has more people than Brazil

>Pakistan has more people than Brazil
Wtf bros. I thought there were like 50 million max.

Attached: 1623728387322.jpg (780x719, 90.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2075591/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

half of them live in the UK though

Not for long

bad joke hans

The rare good german post

i laughed

my mum said it's good

I wouldn't call them "people"

1/4 people in the world are South Asian

That's what a thousand year old rice culture does to you

Muslims like to appear modest, but they fuck like bunnies

Yeah but who has more monkeys?

Population of Pakistan through the years (estimations)
1900: 23 million
1950: 40 million
1975: 76 million
2000: 152 million
2022: 240 million

Going to max out at 350 million. They will be more Pakistanis alive in 20 yrs than the entire Muslim population in the Middle East..

Indian Muslims will also be 500 million soon. They will be a billion Pajeet Muslims soon

According to United Nations projections, the Pakistan population will grow to over 380 million by the year 2050, surpassing the United States, Indonesia, Brazil, and Russia to become the world's third largest country behind India and China.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2075591/

not sustainable

they will breed russian and irish women to sustain it

>Pakistan's average of six children per family has barely fallen since 1960s
MASHALLAH

>not sustainable
Does not matter. They will just go abroad

muslims breed like rabbits

I think most South Asians are gonna die due to climate change

Whiteoids will never allow that. They are all going straight to Europe

It's either this or white people go extinct before the millenium is over. It's not a conspiracy, we're just vastly outnumbered and all of the brown people are going to have to move (or die) due to climate change

Leftists will be going bezerk about climate change refugees and blaming whitemen for it (which is actually true).

Token minorities in the West will be campaigning for their brothers to come in too. It will happen. The West will take them all

Not just that South Asia region has more Muslims then Hindus now lol

Pretty crazy they mostly all live along the main river

Attached: 48ECE9EA-1BD4-4E03-885B-68E4801D6B72.png (700x495, 290.42K)

thats a cute cope

The poorest rural pakis and indians will die, and many bangaldeshis will suffer. But for the most part south asians are gonna be fine in the long run. Even with natural disasters and climate change, they are exponentially improving in terms of wealth, tech, education, literacy, and nutrition. Their infrastructure is getting better each year. their economies aren't built on a few american corporations using their country as a tax haven cocksleeve.
So actually, south asia has a more sustainable growth pattern overall than any European country