Is there a gym culture in you're country? It seems like every other zoomer go to the gym on the regular these days

Is there a gym culture in you're country? It seems like every other zoomer go to the gym on the regular these days.

Attached: bulkgf3.webm (561x900, 2.24M)

yes
it is a sign of low t they have to compensate with gymmaxing
their high t parents didn't give a fuck but these soibois who infused too much chems have to pay to life weight in order to have normal testosterone levels

yeah, I am a lonely zoomer and I go to gym regularly because it keeps me sane.

if you had a loving gf would you still go?

at least they're doing regular exercise unlike their fat diabetic parents

yes, I would because I would still want to improve myself in anyway I can.

i do it for the same reasons but i am depressed during rest days i should honestly stop having them

nobody:

woman: time to take my clothes off

I go swimming during rest days

unironically their fat inactive parents have higher testestrone levels than them
the shit they put in water and food fucked a whole generation

it worked, she got all the attention she wanted.

based

yeah sounds fun i am just miserable but atleast i have working out so i dont kill myselr

This thread depresses me. I didn't know zoomers were so bad they work out.
Just end it all.

What do you mean

do holes think people can't tell when they've had terrible plastic surgery done?

most zoomers around the world are depressed because we live in the worse time period and we wont own anything because faggots before us didnt care

They are going to inherit the most wealth in history when b*omers die tho

lol no
corporations will gobble up boomer wealth
entire nursing industry exist to do that

It take a lot of willpower to not get behind a cardiobunni and start humping.

Attached: gympoopa3.webm (800x720, 2.59M)

on my rest days i want to kill myself we will get nothing and be forced into living in a cyberpunk dystopia

yeah, I sometimes read 1stoid posts stating "when boomers die we millenials-zoomers will be as rich asa them" in your dreams chud. No way in hell corporations are going to let you have it
and boomers are selfish enough to reverse mortgage the shit out of their over inflated houses just to live 2 years longer than to leave it to their offsprings

Yes
Only fatfucks don't go to the gym

BBC

Chuds are dumb

you know i am tempted to go postal

yes thats why they are chuds
thats already priced in, hence the militarized police

i will buy land somewhere else i just wish america would collaspe

built

Corporations are made up of people you idiot. When things get too top heavy there are political revolutions. Not always to the benefit of middle class, but sometimes so.

Attached: FYkZZ3tUUAA8slB.jpg (1408x688, 147.61K)

calm your tits rmoney
all I'm saying wealth concentration will not stop and many people are too short term thinking to fear a revolution
gl

You still have a long way for a revolution

Until your cheap meals end there'll be no revolution

I've started going to the gym.

I understand the meme of leg days now, bulgarian split squats are awful.

>corporations are people too!

Kinda.