How old were you when you realized that the best looking royal and one of the few that didnt age like shit is 3/4th arab

how old were you when you realized that the best looking royal and one of the few that didnt age like shit is 3/4th arab

Attached: Cqd1B6jUsAAYM2u.jpg (500x559, 54.63K)

what's the other fourth?

French nobility

indonesian or malaysian not sure

anglo

Attached: 9da6b4ffed1c858767a4ccf32693df25.jpg (500x530, 43.53K)

which one is it now

He can be the king of my bed

I'm be his concubine

Why did Arabs name an entire country after a famous Basketball player?

he was a REALLY good basketball player...

You know about that one top guy of the Ismaili that's a descendant of Muhammad (allegedly) and is 95% white because his ancestors married white women for 8 generations or something

it was actually named after katie price

Attached: aa832-jordan.jpg (600x836, 112.63K)

some royals of seemingly every arab royal family are "descendants of muhammad"
the maroccon king claims to be one too for instance

I love Arabs

Attached: 1661777815641875.jpg (720x778, 121.94K)

Muhammad had a shitton of descendants
I wonder if they're still honoured these days

ayo they named a country after a shoe smdh

i wonder if someone who could prove through prove his lineage to muhammad could rake in gibs, pusi and privileges or other fun stuff somewhere

Most Imams claim this and yes. Idiot brownoids listen to whatever bullshit fatwas they decree..

damn
i want in on this scheme, how do it do it?
(unless someone can provide me with something easier, of course)

None of the royals of any country are related to the prophet or his family. They were all artificially installed by the west, like the UAE

If you're white it would be easier to come over here and become an evangelical preacher. The best ones own fleets of private jets and you literally can't fuck it up after you make it. It's literally free money for the rest of your life and all you have to do is spout some shit from the good book and say Democrat bad once in a while.

well he's pretty white but i doubt they married white women for 8 generations

most of it is just a lie, especially over in the indian sub continent i once read a statistic that something like 80% of people claimed they were descendants of muhammad

>I wonder if they're still honoured these days

the religious retards do put importance to it but the majority don't give a shit if you are a descendant of muhammad or not(at least in iraq it is that way), though they might jokingly start calling you "sayyid"(master) because in old times mohammad's descendants were always called the sayyid title

why is it that arab royals/dictators are always 20 shades lighter than their brown subjects

Is Iraq infected with secularism?

"royal" just a made up monarchy full of foreign blood which rule over a country created by England in the previous century

okay
how do i get installed by the west then?

sounds sweet actually, but i don't know if i could stick with it for that long tb h
i mean, don't get me wrong, i'm as partial to throwing my morals and principles out of the window for cash as anyone, but i'm not sure if i could bear being around such mouthbreathers all the time

>though they might jokingly start calling you "sayyid"(master) because in old times mohammad's descendants were always called the sayyid title
lmao, are iraqis generally this funny?

Attached: 352646236236.png (275x417, 210.47K)

forgot to quote

Attached: 37465235473462.png (161x284, 73.2K)