Absolutely the worst examples of humanity

Attached: absolutely-fabulous.jpg (960x640, 75.48K)

didn't they retcon the blonde to be a troon?

I always liked Saffy's insane Asian friend

Both of them are strangely attractive.

Childhood is hating Eddie for being a terrible mother
Adulthood is hating Saffy for being a terrible daughter

Attached: knit-mittens-how-to-step1-opt2-114-d112295_vert.jpg (2256x2821, 2.67M)

hot slutty wine aunt kino

Based show and vicar of Dibley gave me a fat mommy fetish for my mom

>Tfw liberal saffy gets knocked up by a black dude and he takes off
Based show desu

I really enjoyed the movie implying the kid is going to make her life hell, never feeling gratitude or understanding her own struggles, just like she did to Eddie

I wonder if it was intentional karma or just a bleak commentary on motherhood in general

Will Smith

>he's literally me

Attached: me and (You).jpg (510x275, 28.17K)

Amen brother.

Attached: 1656201946739.jpg (760x758, 68.33K)

When I was young I hated Hyacinth Bucket

Rewatching the show as an adult it's amazing how nuanced it actually is, what a positive and sympathetic person she is underneath her more unbearable habits, the way Richard, Elizabeth, Daisy and Onslow really love her and how Emmett's over the top revulsion to her is actually treated quite negatively

I think my favorite moment in the entire series was when Elizabeth chose to stand in the rain with Hyacinth instead of remaining with a group of other women that were insulting her behind her back

Attached: 5772b3571800002500fa2db7.jpg (1778x997, 155K)

Similar to Mainwaring in Dad's Army: constantly embarrassing himself by trying to be above his class background, and yet ultimately a force for good as Captain of the Platoon.

All those pretentious upper class English proprieties were hilarious. Those moments when she would just start shaking and blinking heavily.

adulthood is accepting that you are onslow

Attached: onslow.jpg (720x576, 52.64K)

He is certainly the one I identify with most, which is sometimes disappointing. Oh well.

On a family holiday trip as a child, I was on the same plane as him, and it was surreal seeing him dressed in a suit.

Bahaha. I wear a black wife beater almost every day of the summer.

For me, it's Bubble

Attached: bubble.jpg (1024x768, 120.6K)

>he's literally me
>Amen brother.
Based wwe brothers mommies are for cuddles and incest

>it's a zoomer only knows about propaganda shows where the main characters are 'role models' episode

What a strange pretentious flex. Oh well.

>I really enjoyed the movie implying the kid is going to make her life hell, never feeling gratitude or understanding her own struggles, just like she did to Eddie
>
>I wonder if it was intentional karma or just a bleak commentary on motherhood in general
Both
Kek I forgot about that I fucking hated the daughter too proto Meg Lisa Simpson bitch
Hyacinth is based that whole show is great
>What a strange pretentious flex. Oh well.
Flextentious

Is flex the new thing? Or are you trying to make it so?

NOT. NEW. Sheesh.

Don't get me wrong. The entire premise of Absolutely Fabulous was the boomer perspective on degeneracy, as in: OH HOW HILARIOUS!!!
I guess you could call it propaganda?