Would you try Vietnamese cooked dog in your cunt?

Attached: Vietnamese dog.jpg (1280x1707, 533.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z6D0dzpa728
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ. Look how fucking crispy they look.

Attached: balinese-suckling-pig-on-spit-553394805-5a3315d5842b170037578efd.jpg (3865x2174, 1.19M)

All meat is murder. All meat is disgusting. Anything else is cope or bugthink

I would eat a living dog if it pissed me off

Definitely not.
True, yet I eat meat because I've been doing so all my life and don't have to butcher it myself.

>Be dog
>Have less meat than standard livestock animals
>Help humans by guarding home, and hunting
>Be objectively good partner for much of human history
There are objective reasons why you don't eat dog, and it's because they are better used as not food.

want to see even more crispy?
youtu.be/z6D0dzpa728

True, I wouldn't eat it if I had to kill and butcher it myself desu

why not stop then? just taste? wouldn't you stop if you found out hypothetically that it that they put human meat in it

I would

I would love to eat cooked dogs, cats and humans. Is it legal to cook cats in Vietnamese?

They haven’t been good partner for humanity spontaneously.

No

Which is why I wonder where the fuck this culture developed from.
Dogs need to consume more meat than they produce, it doesn't even make sense during famine.

Yes
Wanna visit with me?
Im a trustable guy

Damn.. that's just retarded, legal to cook dogs but not cats? How about humans then?

Yes

Attached: wholebakedcat.jpg (1439x1406, 725.64K)

Smaller list is what isn't legal to cook in Vietnam.

Yooooooo, that's quite nice, I can't wait to finally eat dog and cats! maybe even some bugs ''wink'' ''wink''

>Bugs
They eat spiders in neighbouring Cambodia.

Looks good desu

Ay we also eat spiders here, rather all kinds of bugs but they're not really that big, sadly so.. would these spiders perhaps be abnormally large?

Cant eat dogs because of dieasies (aka rabies)
same with other wide animals. Not that i know much about safety food regulations tho

>why not stop then? just taste?
Yes
Cow and chicken meat taste so good

I'm guessing it just happened when Asia urbanized early on. Dogs just weren't needed in the same sense, and became burdens for city folk. Probably ended up turning the poor things to food.
Still I've never encountered an Asian person who's said they've eaten dog, and that's after both living in Asia, working with international students at home, and traveling for a month around there as well.

I tried it a couple times when I lived in Vietnam. It tasted bad, its only good with some fermented shrimp paste.

no i wouldn't eat a dog
don't care about what the vietnamese eat, but it goes against my personal ethics

No I would not.
I may add. It is a betrayal of the genetic bond we've developed with dogs over thousands of years. Asians, especially the Chinese have no souls.

Attached: df.png (276x240, 98.75K)

Your dietary habits truly fit their subhumans features. How can anyone not be a racist in the year 2022?

>it goes against my personal ethics
which are?

d-dont eat dogs or something funny

I'd rather eat grilled gooks

I mean I wouldn't eat dogs either, but tbqh I cannot give a proper response besides "I just don't want to"