Any Russians or Ukrainians here? What has it been like to live in your countries while they’re at war...

Any Russians or Ukrainians here? What has it been like to live in your countries while they’re at war? How has your own personal life or those around you changed or been affected by this conflict? Do you know anyone that’s fought or been killed in the war?

Mods pls don’t delete this. I’m just genuinely curious what it’s like in a nation fighting for existential survival. The only other board I could really ask this on is Any Forums but for obvious reasons I think the responses on this board would be more meaningful.

Attached: C2C9BC82-5A83-4480-9137-81F5770D66B4.jpg (660x501, 122.48K)

>war
what are you talking about sweety

>ITS A SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 54.84K)

>SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION
Yes, because war is what USA did to Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya etc carpet bombing and killing everything that moves. Kekels also refer to their war against donbass as to special anti terrorist operation or something like that.

Literally nothing changed aside from fanta and coke that sold here is made in Kazakhstan now. I understand that western propaganda wants you to believe that we are eating squirrels now because le smart westerns are all left so we have to use the only russian technology there are sticks and stones

The worst thing is my Master Card stopped working. Other that, inflation is noticeable and there are fewer foreign brands in stores. But it's largely the same.
Sort of a friend of a friend of a friend thing, but I heard of a few boomers getting pressed into service. They got summons for military training, which is normal for all former soldiers, but they somehow got roped into signing a contract there.

Attached: 1644142123365.jpg (300x400, 18.68K)

Prices are somewhat higher than they were before, but it's the same all over the planet. At least we have cheap gas, energy and water. I think hohols suffer much harder, but they were asking for it. Couldn't they live happily without Crimea and Donetsk?

Honest question. When are you guys going to stop using the shitty things we do as license to justify your own shitty actions?

When you get your faggot N word asses out from Eastern Europe, our natural sphere of influence, lol.

>win the cold war
>create a """rules-based international order"""
>set the precedent bombing and carving up countries
>get mad when others follow your lead

Attached: 1652069309166.jpg (600x441, 117.71K)

>Yes, because war is what USA did to Vietnam, Yugoslavia,
tf
tp

>western propaganda wants you to believe that we are eating squirrels
never seen any news like that, in general there is very little news from inside russia. we have absolutely no faith in your official sources for obvious reasons and its a bit hostile to be a western journalist there now.

Is there somewhere to see cool clips from the war?

>What has it been like to live in your countries while they’re at war?
Not the best experience out there. It was sort scary, when the frontline was How has your own personal life or those around you changed or been affected by this conflict?
Not much me personally, but it certainly brought a lot of people closer together
>Do you know anyone that’s fought or been killed in the war?
Some of the family friends have been participating directly, I myself might be called up at some point, but that's unlikely

Oh yeah, now everyone in these parts has pathological hatred of the russians

>Now

Attached: McKinsey_Official_Portrait.jpg (214x270, 34.23K)

Beforehand, it was only a mild urge to kill

Coca-Cola is gone. A bunch of copycat colas popped up, but it's not the same. Now I drink club soda with lemon juice instead.
Netflix is gone too, but I've only been uaing it to exclusively rewatch old trek, and it was my friend's account anyway.
Can't buy games legally anymore, but I wasn't to begin with.
Other than that, same old.

Russian implication is insane
you are always like "nooo why are you trying to portray Russia in bad light? this is provocation"

chug on pol

im really curious how this war will end. Putin cant end the war without looking like a total bitch and ukraine cant end up like a rape victim because they are open to seconds whenever russia feels it really is prepared to take the rest of the country.

Russians literally don't feel it