Not my problem

not my problem

Attached: 040414_seal_hunt_vlrg_7a.jpg (1240x1454, 237.45K)

It's one of those things like chinks boiling dogs alive.

It's dumb to try to impose to other cultures the distinction of eating and petting animals; but is it really necessary to club them to death with a nail on a stick?
Just use a gun you savages.

a gun is more inhumane than a quick blow to the head. more expensive too

I doubt a close range bullet to the head is less efficient.
If it were they wouldnt need to be hitting them multiple times.

Just admit there's a part of you that enjoys seeing those big round cuddly eyes and then just bashing their head in.

nmp.

Attached: 3E83A073-43E7-4335-B1DC-522BEDED7C54.jpg (642x478, 45K)

i do that

not my problem

Attached: 9786714973bef2a51228a9f54bbfc15c[1].jpg (624x390, 22.03K)

>I doubt a close range bullet to the head is less efficient
retard
also do you want to ruin the pelt by putting bullet holes and shrapnel in them? you know they're not just killing them for food

Death to Canada
Death To Japan
Death to Poland

>Dying with soyface

Awww look, it's smilling !

just death isnt enough for their crimes against the earth

And multiple violent and imprecise hits around the head are supposed to ruin the pelt LESS than a single bullet in the forehead?

Stop trying to find excuses, embrace your savagery and accept it.
You see a cute thing, and your first thought is to kill it as crudely as you can. Nothing to be ashamed of.

A wooden club, hakapik, or a bullet are considered human forms of slaughter according to the CVMA. A bullet can damage the pelt. But either of these tools are efficient and humane. Club is cheaper too and can be used to drag the corpse back to the boat.

>muh tradition

Im not against killing animals, but in this case it seems these weirdos enjoy clubbing them to death like it’s some sport. Only time canucks have a possibility to feel superior over someone, even if it´s legless piece of lard

>multiple
one is often enough, I don't know what you're getting at. you're acting like we torture them to death or something when in reality it's the quickest and most painless way to do it

>quickest and most painless way to do it
Lying bastid, they're conscious for at least 5 seconds. Use a 12 gauge shotgun you rat

I don't even need to look it up to know that there was a push to consider clubbing as humane because inuits had been doing it for millennia and da white man wanted to erase their traditions.

Don't kid yourself or me.
Those seals are alive for a good minute while their skull is being crushed up.
AND, people have fun doing it.

post the rest

Well if you want to disagree with the leading veterinarian association in Canada because ‘much feelings’. I guess there isn’t much to say to change your mind.

We be clubbing.

Indeed, never regarded as problem in Canada

You do be, you really do.
Accepting you have an unhealthy love for smushing cuddly animals with sticks is the first step towards healing.

I will be 6 feet under and being eaten by underground creatures before I take the advice of a frenchman

you might not take advice but you sure did take their language

No healing needed. Smushing heads of cuddly seals in a fact of life that doesn’t bother me because expert opinion states that it is a humane. It is no different than eating a cow, pig or chicken. Their slaughter is equally humane according to expert opinion. I have no qualms. But I do find the farming of animals a bit inhumane, but that is another story.