Why didn't he kill Darth Vader...

Why didn't he kill Darth Vader? He already saw him kill many innocent people and he could have saved millions of lives by doing so. He had no problem killing dozens of stormtroopers

Attached: obi-wan-kenobi-finale.jpg (620x420, 29.6K)

just shut up and consume the product

because of bad writing

>if you kill him, you'll be just like him

Because then the OT would have been erased from the timeline.

Because all Star Wars is now is providing retarded fanservice to get reddit upvotes and drive social media traffic

Attached: luke2.jpg (568x678, 66.55K)

Probably some gay reason like guilt.
>I'll just pass the buck, let his own son handle it

Had he killed Vader the number of Sith Lords would've stayed the same.

he was a good friend.

>implying rian round head johnson had "depth" to his script and character arcs
holy fucking redit, kys you double digit iq mouth breathing drooler

t. hates TLJ because MUH SNOKE THEORY and NOT MUH LUKE REEEEEE

>why didn't kenobi kill a character who's alive in three movies taking place after the series?
jesus christ, a lot of you people are certifiably insane. i believe the goverment should be allowed to track you down and euthanize you.

That's not how good writing works, pudding-head

To send a message to Palpatine that the light side will always prevail. If he kills Vader he would just be replaced with the next sith. By keeping him alive you could say that for the future... There is... A New... Hope...

its not the jedi way

Obiwan has absolutely no reason to NOT kill Vader, here. You can't even use the "not muh Jedi way, Anakin was his friend" excuse, because in RotJ Obiwan COMMANDS Luke to kill Vader and doesn't even consider him human anymore.

It's not the jedi way.

Attached: kino.png (1900x2087, 3.4M)

you really dont get the Jedi thing do ya

Have you niggers even SEEN star wars? Obiwan tells Luke Vader must die in RotJ.

It's kind of a bs answer but the Jedi don't kill beaten opponents. I guess Obi Wan and Yoda both threw that out with wanting Luke to kill Vader.

he can't die before episode 4 idiot