Holy fucking kino

>Thousands of yuropoors will die slow, numb deaths this coming winter
>Thousands more will starve to death
Ameribros, we won.

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-150452_Chrome.jpg (1080x1213, 240.91K)

Yes but it's okay because I like the cold.

Attached: 1661285215709517.jpg (600x600, 37.23K)

Noooooo, a fairy will arrive from the sky and bring a cheap source of energy saving europe! It can't be the other way, Europeans can't lose (despite they lost to Russia countless times in history).

Attached: 1661854362515417.jpg (2000x2400, 231.2K)

People will die but they will still do nothing

Not for iberianchads.

>*teeth chattering*
>"Y-y-yes but it's o-k-k-kay because I like the c-c--cold."
>*stomach growls*

Attached: 2720 - 2soyjaks angry blanket brown_skin cold comfy cup earmuffs frown fume glasses headphones hot_cocoa mug mustache open_mouth scarf soyjak squirrel stubble variant_feraljak variant_gapejak winter.png (273x299, 32.67K)

>wear more clothes
>no longer cold
Come on it's at worst -5°C during winter here

Take that Putin!

Are we ready to admit this ukrainian conflict is actually mainly a US-EU economic war, or are we still in denial?

I can't wait for all pensionners to fucking die,
but it'll never happen

reeeeeeeeeeee

There is countries with much worse inflation for much longer than yours that your current situation that have managed to maintain political stability

I have hour long showers every day and will continue to do so

>Ameribros, we won.
>implying
Israel is supplying energy to Europe through Cyprus. We didn’t win shit. Why do you fucking think it’s so expensive?

Won't affect me. Poorfags can freeze to death for all I care.

Thabk god, i cant wait, the heating here is so intense i have to be naked inside all winter

>supply shortage issues are totaly caused by the ukraine war
>implying it was not governments fucking up on covid, shutting everything down, printing ungodly amount of money, when there was nothing being produced
>Implying dozens of economists were saying this was a recipe for disaster back in late 2020 mid 2021

yeah, blame putin, blame america, whatever

I blame boomers

Z will be given all he wants in December and yuros will pay for it. Cap this.

They could nationalize and socialize energy production and this wouldn't be an issue. Literally its why France's inflation is the lowest in yurop right now. Lmfao dumb market liberals.

these content shitters also say now showering twice a day and having bathtub baths a few times a month wont be possible anymore as if they were ever necessary
a 10 mins shower once a day is enough, even less in the winter

This. People act like all of Europe turns into Siberia during winter. Genuine retards.

>pensioners on suicide line
>unemployeds on suicide line
>welfare monkeys on suicide line
>poor people on suicide line
>everything east of polish border is absolutely fucked for the next century
what a tremendous timeline

Attached: 1660638659644005.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Poopland is fucked harder than ever.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-13-15-07-23-97_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1077x495, 274.34K)

LMAO. I'm single, got a good job, shit loads of money in the bank, investments and crypto, own my flat and car, no debts whatsoever. There's like £12k just in my current account right now. I hate most people, especially the poor, and enjoy seeing them suffer and die.

Attached: 1346783193796.png (510x546, 12.76K)

white people dying

Not true. They literally don't have enough resources. Even the North Sea is only half of domestic consumption.

My electricity cost 48 euros for the last 4 months.
Granted, it's subsidized by the state due to the circumstances but still, it's the lowest I have ever had to pay for electricity.
Hope they come to their senses and nationalize electricity, open market for basic shit is a total meme.

Didn't you see the Frenchie twitter post saying how expensive showering would be (assuming the shower is literally on for a full hour a day).
It's literally over.

short euro and long usd?

Shut the fuck up retard.

doesn't affect me - I'm not poor.
You are though

The problem with that dumb post it's that it's speculation. Those charts that you see are one year forward energy contracts, not right now. They could be wrong or right depending on the situation

Nice larp Nigel, but you are living in the basement.

I haven't heated my house in like ten years lol

>I'm not poor
Yes, you are. You're a literal plumber, lol.

OH NO NO NO POLISH BROS IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN, GERMANY IS STEPPING IN

Attached: 1655302888074.png (964x696, 103.62K)

mon ami im thinking day of the pillow soon

Except we are not, you dumb retard. We already have new contracts with Norway and Slovakia.

you probably dont need a heater for the winter. The sunny med climate makes life in general easier.
cant say the same for germs tho. 15% of their gas supply comes from russia, so maybe no gas to heat their balls these winter?

russpoors on suicide watch kek
get in line sasha, they're handing out shovel blini and smuggled cheese again

>Save money all my life so I don't fucked by surprise events like this
>The governments solution to every economic crises, caused by the retards who didn't prepare, is to steal from people like me via printing a shit tonne of money and causing inflation.

>Slovakia
Who sells you reverse Russian gas, but at a higher price. XD

Attached: 1501233439189498275.jpg (400x297, 18.34K)