First immigrants

First immigrants
Then faggots
Then covid lunacy
Then lockdowns and forced vaccination
And now this

Lmao

Attached: 1661854307703427.jpg (970x803, 121.13K)

Why there are no angry mobs lynching the elites on the streets is beyond me

Pay up, chud

Attached: IMG_20220829_140720.jpg (649x960, 127K)

We already do this to some extent + all the water you drink has passed through hundreds of thousands of other organisms

t. civil engineer

The cholera adds extra flavour.

Doesn't it seem like things are accelerating too quickly? I didn't think things like this would happen in my lifetime.

because the elites ran to switzerland or wherever the fuck

Rioting is gonna break out come the first cold snap this winter

There's no issues as long as it is properly filtered and disinfected. Leave it to a vatnigger to try and spin things out of context.

This. How is nobody outraged by this? Will we all seriously continue to let it happen.

tap water? anyone?

people are getting fed up, think the grumbling anger could turn ugly very soon
people are all content with their warm homes, full bellies and entertainment, but that might not be on the table for longer.

The british people are cowards

Nothing will happen, people could dying in the streets and nothing would happen

Thatcherism and its consequences..

more retarded clickbait from the grauniad

I thought that was why water treatment plants existed. We weren't drinking sewage the entire time?

clearly exaggerated and clickbaity right? I refuse to believe britons aren't living like kings

All water is sewage water. You all have drank dinosaur piss

that's cuz it's like frog is being slowly boiled alive. If it happens all at once people will freak out for sure. Unfortunately it will be senseless, misdirected violence instead of something meaningful.

nowt wrong with a bit of poowater.

The law of conservation of mass and energy states that matter cannot be created or destroyed, only changed. So does that mean the amount of water on earth since it's beginning has remained the same? Is there the same amount of water on earth as there has always been, be it in one, liquid or steam form?

law of conservation doesn't necessarily mean matter stays in the same form

no because astronauts piss out water in space

>170161826
>170168217
London has drank sewage water for years