This kills the Chud

Western Poland (German influenced) = globohomo pro-EU pro-rapefugee pro-BLACK region of Poland.

So why do Any Forumstards praise Prussia and 2nd German Empire?

Attached: 1661527403555272.jpg (1000x700, 263.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYfn1To3S0g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poles in the Western Poland were ressetled from Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania. They are not the real Poles.

not everyone

>Western Poland (German influenced)
You mean former Germany where the native population was ethnically cleansed and repopulated by people from Ukraine and Belarus.

Sure thing, Mykola Kowalski

not everywhere and poles could stay and they behave like germans

>German influenced
Shit take as most of them were resettled from the east. Their leftist views are more likely a effect of living among ukrainians, tatars etc before the war.

Cope. You're the kalmuk.

The views of the resettled people are the same as the views of the germanized poles who weren't resettled. The very influence of germany made them love globohomo

Western Poland (German influenced) = the best part of Poland and the most economically advanced (they stole it already built up from Germany)
The rest of Poland = exsoviet shitshole
Seethe and cope poleshit

Attached: 1648845289698.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

Slavshit logic

Cope we're not Romaniggeria where the best part are that lucky parts that were never Romanian.

Western Poland isn't even rich. In fact it's an underperformer

I set a gypsy trailer on fire back in 2016. I hope they all burned alive.
Asiatic trash. Go back to China.

>You mean former Germany
Your former Germany contains the original capital of Poland. Germany wasn't even a concept for the next six centuries when Gniezno was the state capital. It's so very German to claim what was never theirs.

>native population

Attached: 1661200876359181.jpg (238x279, 13.3K)

So "Poles" from the northwest coast are Scandinavians who speak Slavic because of historical accidents, right?

>former Germany

Attached: For how many years was part of Poland.jpg (2048x1150, 665.79K)

Yes. They love EU (hate Poland and catholic church) support refugees are pro-abortion, there are also more votes for extreme left wing parties and communism nostaligists

If we gave them independence they would turn into a Sweden but poorer.

that's just a retarded thing to say

Their "leader" Donald Tusk is openly a german option in Poland. He's not even hiding anymore. In fact his party was financed by the CDU since 90s as a legal political corruption

youtube.com/watch?v=QYfn1To3S0g

Attached: 3424.png (827x555, 598.66K)

Purer Corded Ware than you gjelelrvjtbeyweif

Pure shit more likely.

Attached: finland.png (260x350, 3.17K)

I'm a Proud Western Pole (former Eastern Pole - the Original One)

Why you hate my country so much?

Is this some news level cope?

I love Our Country with all my heart.

Nice cherrypicking faggot, that former Germany also includes areas that were German for 700 years and Polish for at most a few decades. Like Stettin and Lubań. Germans had lived there for hundreds of years. But no no, that land was never theirs, it actually belonged to some people from Ukraine that would show up 700 years later. Pure Polish land that was never German

>that were German for 700 years
see You obnoxious little shit.

I still don't understand what you are trying to say with this graph. Polish history isn't much older anyway.

So a very small part was indeed german for much longer but vast majority wasn't. Now cope harder Erling Haaland looking goblin.

The germans are not native east of Oder

It's older than majority of European countries. But I don't expect low IQ Fingol brain to comprehend it.

>Stettin
>99 years
Meanwhile it was German for more than 700 years
>Lubań
>98 years
Meanwhile it was German for more than 700 years
>Germany wasn't even a concept for the next six centuries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Germany
>native population
I do believe that the descendants of people that have lived somewhere for more than 600 years are native to that area. You believe that those people can be evicted at any moment and their land given away.

not that user but our state exists since 966

based Białystok

but you, a low IQ one, just described the entirety of German Empire as a "native" german territory?

If you don't see the fallacy and ingorance in this then we should talk no futher because it's pointless

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Germany
So Germany is older than Poland.

>So a very small part was indeed german for much longer
Those are the extreme cases where it was German for SEVEN times as long. The areas I'm speaking of (where the native population was forced out after ww2) were German for at least TWICE as long as they were ever Polish. But YOU chose to speak about areas like Gniezno that did NOT have their native population thrown out after ww2. In other words you purposefully completely misread my post because it's obvious I wasn't talking about such places.

Frederick the Great, Prussia's greatest ever leader, literally LOVED cock

germany is 50% celtic land 40% slavic land and 10% german land

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x281, 25.31K)

>just described the entirety of German Empire
I didn't. I said that in western poland the native population was thrown out after ww2. That obviously doesn't apply to areas that were already Polish prior to ww2 and you know that, this is just bullshit.

Depends on the region.

Attached: germanic trimutt race.jpg (1127x499, 67.71K)

Ok? Is couple hundred years a lot to you when the Sumerians already had their city states 4k years before that? And I still don't quite get what's the point.

>at least twice
where? example?
>did not have their native population thrown out
but you've just implied that in your posts, you don't even remember what you post?
Also Germans of Gniezno were thrown out Poles weren't. The same happened everywere. But the Poles were Germanized. So it's visible on the map.

Snowniggers make Americans look pale in comparison with their ignorant "hot takes" on historical stuff.

If the native population of an area is replaced completely, then the new group is now the native of that region.
So Poles were Native... then the Germans were Native... and now it is the Poles again that are Native.

Szczecin was earlier in Poland than in German and it was also founded by Slavs, therefore polish.

Read what you post. The're is no correlation between the resettler and a native pole in the former german empire, the political difference is literally zero and you implied they are all resettled.

>Szczecin
did you have a stroke

I mean it is quite a long time for CE Europe
>the point
ask him not me

the Hill Top Town. Better?